09-14-2016, 03:02 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me personally I don't like the new look. But I do enjoy the quick menu. It's very useful. So what do you like and dislike about the update? Drack
09-14-2016, 03:14 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Python View Post
Me personally I don't like the new look. But I do enjoy the quick menu. It's very useful. So what do you like and dislike about the update? Drack

I like it all, when things get reimaged it feels like a whole new product which I enjoy. Reminds me of when iOS 7 first came out

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Python
09-14-2016, 03:53 AM #3
I love the quick menu and the fact that I have spotify premium I'll definitely will be playing music more often but overall I think I like the new layout.

The following user thanked flyboymarty10 for this useful post:

Python
09-14-2016, 04:07 AM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
I like the look i like how the lockscreen looks but the thing i dont like is you cant slide to put in password i enjoyed sliding the screen to put in my password when my toch id didnt work good old days

The following user thanked The Dreamer for this useful post:

Python
09-14-2016, 04:52 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Me personally I don't like the new look. But I do enjoy the quick menu. It's very useful. So what do you like and dislike about the update? Drack

The new ios is so cute.

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

Python
09-14-2016, 04:57 AM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by flyboymarty10 View Post
I love the quick menu and the fact that I have spotify premium I'll definitely will be playing music more often but overall I think I like the new layout.

Yeah I was reading about the music feature. I think it'll come in handy for games that lack music.
09-14-2016, 05:05 AM #7
The Dreamer
Space Ninja

Hahaahahahahaha since im on my phone it just showed as the title so i wrote about the new ios 10 update my bad lol the new PS4 update is good i like the quick menu alot and that the font looks smaller but sharp and the nice blue colour when you turn on the ps4 to select the user looks amazing

The following user thanked The Dreamer for this useful post:

Python
09-14-2016, 05:06 AM #8
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by The
Hahaahahahahaha since im on my phone it just showed as the title so i wrote about the new ios 10 update my bad lol the new PS4 update is good i like the quick menu alot and that the font looks smaller but sharp and the nice blue colour when you turn on the ps4 to select the user looks amazing

hehe. I've also noticed that some sounds were changed.
09-14-2016, 05:22 PM #9
Decommit
Little One
I wish you could add a messages tab to the quick menu kinda like Xbox one has lol
09-14-2016, 10:22 PM #10
The quick menu is okay. I just got my PS4 on Sunday and I had it on 3.55. I had just learned how to use 3.55 and then 4.0 comes out. I really miss the part where you could hover over games and see add-ons and feed from the XMB.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo