09-27-2016, 12:06 PM #1
Octolus
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone.

I'm currently hosting a free, and fast service that allows you to obtain your PlayStation Network Avatar in the highest quality possible (that Sony are providing us).

The service is offered by SendPSN - The original PSN Message Bomber: You must login or register to view this content.

To access our PSN Avatar Grabber, just head here: You must login or register to view this content.

Size: 440 x 400 Pixels
Format: PNG

The following 10 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW, Gryphus, Hydrogen, JeansZero, NIO77, Speedy, TheManDavid, TheMightyMoJo, Wavy-
09-27-2016, 03:33 PM #2
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm currently hosting a free, and fast service that allows you to obtain your PlayStation Network Avatar in the highest quality possible (that Sony are providing us).

The service is offered by SendPSN - The original PSN Message Bomber: You must login or register to view this content.

To access our PSN Avatar Grabber, just head here: You must login or register to view this content.

Works perfect man! Very nice feature. Although couldn't this be done thru the avatar eDat files?!? Or nah
09-27-2016, 04:06 PM #3
NIO77
Bounty hunter
Hello everyone.

not bad Bo Bo
09-27-2016, 04:10 PM #4
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
Works perfect man! Very nice feature. Although couldn't this be done thru the avatar eDat files?!? Or nah

No clue, but that would require Jailbreak far as I'm aware. This has no requirements, other than someones username .
09-27-2016, 04:21 PM #5
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
No clue, but that would require Jailbreak far as I'm aware. This has no requirements, other than someones username .

Yeah true. And that's exactly what makes this perfect ^^ Nice post
09-27-2016, 04:51 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Thanks for this Octo
09-27-2016, 05:10 PM #7
JeansZero
I am error
Nice Going To Use ThisNeeda
09-30-2016, 07:12 AM #8
DopeAssFrosty
Do a barrel roll!
Nice work Oct!
10-02-2016, 09:57 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello everyone.

Good shit Octo!
10-02-2016, 10:04 PM #10
Default Avatar
Remy
Hello everyone.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo