09-29-2016, 04:22 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

Lets just say the Playstation Console has been around all my childhood until now. What about you guys?
11-05-2016, 05:27 AM #20
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

Lets just say the Playstation Console has been around all my childhood until now. What about you guys?

i've been playing a bit of everything since i was little but i'd have to say with the current gen reason i prefer the ps4 over the xbox one, is because it works better offline and i've had less issues then that of the One.
11-09-2016, 09:56 PM #21
i started with the ps2 then i buyd a ps1 after that the ps3 and now i got the ps4 i really like everything of playstation
the controller is good the playstation only games are really good too i only buyed a playstation just bequese ratchet and clank is playstation only
11-10-2016, 12:48 AM #22
Kronos
Former Staff
Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

ive had the PS1 PS2 and PS3 and PSP, ive always been a PS dude lol, and also i didnt like the fact that on Xbox 360 you had to pay for live. i didnt wanna waste 80+ bucks a year on something i was barely alowed to play xD so i got a PS3 so i could play for free Winky Winky

im yet to get a PS4 but im looking at buying a slim within the next few months Winky Winky
11-10-2016, 01:08 AM #23

Always had the Playstation since the beginning. PS1,PS2,PSP,PS3 (2x) + Vita and now the PS4.
Looking in to the Pro version because of 4K and the better graphs/speed for VR. The last is really disappointing on the standard PS4.
Never been a Microsoft fan, don’t know why exactly. Never showed the interest.
I still have all the consoles and portables.
11-10-2016, 11:34 PM #24
lucasaf01
Gym leader
I grew up playing playstation, so... I prefer playstation :v
11-16-2016, 07:48 PM #25
Just stuck with playstation after the ps1 and never looked back.
11-21-2016, 08:01 AM #26
I prefer Sony
11-22-2016, 10:22 AM #27
best way to solve this dispute is.. each system has its own special games that arent available on the other so if your not really into games like halo then go get yourself a PS4!! lmao
11-25-2016, 07:49 AM #28
Miyata
Gym leader
I personally had more friends on the xbox 360 and they all bought xbox one so I just transitioned to it with them. If they all moved to ps4 I would probably do the same. I do have both but I play one more than the other.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo