09-29-2016, 04:22 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

Lets just say the Playstation Console has been around all my childhood until now. What about you guys?
11-25-2016, 09:18 AM #29
I had a PS1, then a PS2. Then I played Assassin's Creed on my friend's XBox 360 and the PS3 didn't have that at the time, so I bought a XBox.

Then when Microsoft announced that they were doing their whole DRM bollocks, I sold my XBox and went back to PS.
12-02-2016, 02:20 PM #30
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Huge Sony fan. Huge Microsoft hater. XBOX One is just.... slow and laggy and everything cost more and less people i know play it and they get everything later and i just can't do it lol.
12-02-2016, 04:10 PM #31
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
1. PS is much more popular than xbox
2. PS is more like an android phone , not forcing you to buy accessories or parts only from Sony (like apple) meanwhile the quality and finish is like an Apple product .
3. PS was invented before xbox
4. Microsoft sucks
5. PS has much more reliable hardware
6. PS has more powerfull hardware
7. Microsoft sucks
8. Much more development when it comes to homebrew
9. Microsoft sucks
10. Microsoft sucks
12-16-2016, 08:37 PM #32
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ho
Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

Lets just say the Playstation Console has been around all my childhood until now. What about you guys?

I've always had PlayStation consoles so I decided to stick with PlayStation and upgrade to PS4 and I think I'll still do that in the upcoming PlayStation consoles
12-22-2016, 07:21 AM #33
I've had a playstation since the first one came out and because most of my buddies are on playstation
12-26-2016, 02:54 PM #34
Lol I've always been a playstation gamer. And the fact that their trophy system is wayyyy better. And Until Dawn. Winky Winky
12-28-2016, 07:04 PM #35
For sure. I grew up with PlayStation along with Nintendo, Super Nintendo, SEGA etc.. But XBOX consoles never interested Me. PS3, PS4 & PC is my preference. Kryptus
12-29-2016, 08:52 AM #36
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Not a hating thread on Xbox Users, but I always had a Playstation since I was born. All my older brothers always had a playstation, playstation2, playstation 3, etc... Besides gamecubes/gameboys/DSIs I always been a playstation fan.

Well, I started off on a PS2, and I'm a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series, which sold me on Sony (since it was exclusively on PS then), and I just preferred most things on the PS than XBOX (home screens, finding what you need easy enough), plus the XBOX controller always looked like a regular controller got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction. Only thing I enjoyed on XBOX was the Halo series.
12-29-2016, 11:09 AM #37
Alt
Banned
Always been a fan of the Playstation, although I've had Xbox's before I believe the Playstation is the better console. Plus all of the people I game with own a Playstation 4 so it makes sense for me at least.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo