10-13-2016, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if they're any PlayStation plus glitches, or any trusted elite member that's doing a deal or so, just comment below your Skype or any info about
10-13-2016, 04:49 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Press X O O X X X and you'll get free PS+ membership for 10 years
10-13-2016, 04:57 PM #3
Easy way to get PS+ is to get a job and buy the PS+ Smile
10-13-2016, 05:29 PM #4
DawidB
Keeper
only €50 per year for PS+
10-13-2016, 07:52 PM #5
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Easy way to get PS+ is to get a job and buy the PS+ Smile

I do got a job, just got bills and don't feel like paying for it. Sal
10-13-2016, 07:57 PM #6
Originally posted by Aulicable View Post
I do got a job, just got bills and don't feel like paying for it. Sal

I understand can try this You must login or register to view this content.
10-13-2016, 08:32 PM #7
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
I understand can try this You must login or register to view this content.

Hey thanks, know anyone that does modded avatars?
10-13-2016, 11:28 PM #8
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
I was wondering if they're any PlayStation plus glitches, or any trusted elite member that's doing a deal or so, just comment below your Skype or any info about

or try this not sure if works tho , is ps4 to :

(STEP ONE): Create your MULE account on your Playstation. This account is a dummy account, the name and information do not matter but suit it to your liking. The email will need to be verified, so the email will have to be valid.

(STEP TWO): Make sure you have all your assets ready, including your main Playstation account, your mule account and also a Virtual Credit Card (and/or your own personal credit card, VISA Debit, gift card) which can be received from here for free.

(STEP THREE): Log into your mule account and navigate to the Playstation Store, on your console. On the side menu, navigate to ‘PS Plus’... search the page for these options:
“Never tried Playstation Plus? Try 14 days for free!”
“Playstation Plus Free Trial”
“Subscribe to Playstation Plus”
Either of these options, or anything similar will bring you to a shop page in which you can select ‘Playstation Plus: 14 Day FREE Trial’... Select and buy this method, if not already added you will have to add a default payment method. We will be using our VCC or you will be using your own personal card.

Please note, regardless of how many times you use your card, or if the subscription runs out… you will not be charged anything, ever.

(STEP FOUR): Assuming you have purchased the free trial, for free; log out of your mule account (which is now subscribed to Plus) and log back in. You will be asked if you want to make your mule account a default account to your PS4. At this time, you will need to select YES and allow your mule to be a default account.

This allows your Playstation Plus subscription to be shared with all of your other accounts.

(STEP FIVE): If you have followed all steps correctly, you will be able to use any Playstation Plus feature including any multiplayer online game. However, you will only be able to do this for 14 days… so here is the question, how do I keep my Plus?

You will need to repeat all of these four important steps every 14 days in order to keep your FREE Playstation Plus subscription, but trust me - it is definitely worth it and this method will last for a very long time.

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

xDebugKiller
10-13-2016, 11:29 PM #9
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Hey thanks, know anyone that does modded avatars?

i can do modded avatars but what u offer a gameshare or paypal ...
10-14-2016, 09:42 AM #10
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post
or try this not sure if works tho , is ps4 to :

(STEP ONE): Create your MULE account on your Playstation. This account is a dummy account, the name and information do not matter but suit it to your liking. The email will need to be verified, so the email will have to be valid.

(STEP TWO): Make sure you have all your assets ready, including your main Playstation account, your mule account and also a Virtual Credit Card (and/or your own personal credit card, VISA Debit, gift card) which can be received from here for free.

(STEP THREE): Log into your mule account and navigate to the Playstation Store, on your console. On the side menu, navigate to ‘PS Plus’... search the page for these options:
“Never tried Playstation Plus? Try 14 days for free!”
“Playstation Plus Free Trial”
“Subscribe to Playstation Plus”
Either of these options, or anything similar will bring you to a shop page in which you can select ‘Playstation Plus: 14 Day FREE Trial’... Select and buy this method, if not already added you will have to add a default payment method. We will be using our VCC or you will be using your own personal card.

Please note, regardless of how many times you use your card, or if the subscription runs out… you will not be charged anything, ever.

(STEP FOUR): Assuming you have purchased the free trial, for free; log out of your mule account (which is now subscribed to Plus) and log back in. You will be asked if you want to make your mule account a default account to your PS4. At this time, you will need to select YES and allow your mule to be a default account.

This allows your Playstation Plus subscription to be shared with all of your other accounts.

(STEP FIVE): If you have followed all steps correctly, you will be able to use any Playstation Plus feature including any multiplayer online game. However, you will only be able to do this for 14 days… so here is the question, how do I keep my Plus?

You will need to repeat all of these four important steps every 14 days in order to keep your FREE Playstation Plus subscription, but trust me - it is definitely worth it and this method will last for a very long time.

i will try this out Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo