11-26-2016, 12:55 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

What was your first platinum on this next-gen console?

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Next up - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 11-26-2016 at 12:59 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

a2vb, BaumHF1, Dylan, G-Kats, TylerMods, xLew--
11-26-2016, 01:57 PM #11
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Tell me about Rainbow 6 Seige! How was it so time consuming?

Which Ratchet & Clank are you referring to? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've heard Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One is the go-to for an easy platinum.

For R6: Siege, Terror Hunt trophy took the longest. You have to kill 2500 terrorist in Terrorist Hunt and you only get about 25-30 terrorist per game so it took awhile.

Ratchet & Clank PS4 version. I believe it was a re-imagining of the first one in 2002.
11-26-2016, 02:03 PM #12
Lego Games - Easy plats, I've heard!
iNFAMOUS Second Son - Had that game, didn't play it once. I regret it though, I heard it's fun despite the easy trophies.
God of War Series - All easy and very fun. My brother has 'em all.
Arkham Origins/Asylum - Haven't heard too much on these. Sounds like fun. I love Batman!
Uncharted 4 - I have this game, but have yet to start it. I'm not sure if I wanna go for the platinum due to Crushing Mode but we'll see!

You have a pretty good taste in video games, my friend.

Lego games are easy but time consuming. Lego Batman has the worst voice acting ever, and Lego Marvel Super-Heroes has awful vehicle maneuvering. Lego Avengers was perfect.

Oh Second Son, if you ever get it, do your first playthrough on easy evil, then 2nd playthrough on expert good. It's insanely easy and cool. Evil and Good have their own incredible attributes, and there no missable trophies. I hate the PS3 games, as they're boring to me.

God of War, yeah, but I sincerely hope for chapter select on the God of War 4...I have all 6 games waiting to be played Happy (first started God of War on PS2)

Uncharted 4, haha, just use the exploit to get crushing, 70% accuracy, and speedrun trophies done in 2 minutes Happy
11-26-2016, 03:41 PM #13
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Lego games are easy but time consuming. Lego Batman has the worst voice acting ever, and Lego Marvel Super-Heroes has awful vehicle maneuvering. Lego Avengers was perfect.

Oh Second Son, if you ever get it, do your first playthrough on easy evil, then 2nd playthrough on expert good. It's insanely easy and cool. Evil and Good have their own incredible attributes, and there no missable trophies. I hate the PS3 games, as they're boring to me.

God of War, yeah, but I sincerely hope for chapter select on the God of War 4...I have all 6 games waiting to be played Happy (first started God of War on PS2)

Uncharted 4, haha, just use the exploit to get crushing, 70% accuracy, and speedrun trophies done in 2 minutes Happy

Gotcha! Thanks for all of this. Especially with Uncharted 4 - I'll have to look into the exploits and such.

P.S. I just got my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered platinum! 1 day, 6 hours. Smile
11-27-2016, 03:12 AM #14
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Voltron181 View Post
For R6: Siege, Terror Hunt trophy took the longest. You have to kill 2500 terrorist in Terrorist Hunt and you only get about 25-30 terrorist per game so it took awhile.

Ratchet & Clank PS4 version. I believe it was a re-imagining of the first one in 2002.

I see! In R6: Seige, can you track how many terrorist kills you have in that game mode? 2,500 isn't too bad in comparison to the grinding of some trophies/games.

And ahhhh, okay. Yeah I grew up on R&C, glad to see a remaster. My brother had that one and enjoyed it just as much as when we were kids.
11-27-2016, 06:23 PM #15
Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

What was your first platinum on this next-gen console?

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Next up - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

my Frist plat was Call of duty WAW on PS3 and Ps4 i havent had any plat :(
11-27-2016, 06:28 PM #16
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
my Frist plat was Call of duty WAW on PS3 and Ps4 i havent had any plat :(

I've heard W@W's Veteran mode is a bitch to do, is that right?
11-27-2016, 06:31 PM #17
I've heard W@W's Veteran mode is a bitch to do, is that right?

Yes the Gernade spam and the bots have like aimbot so it took me a year to plat the game :(
11-27-2016, 06:42 PM #18
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Yes the Gernade spam and the bots have like aimbot so it took me a year to plat the game :(

Hell, BO3's realistic mode, even on coop, kicks my ass. Though I love nanoswarm.
11-28-2016, 03:41 AM #19
Hell, BO3's realistic mode, even on coop, kicks my ass. Though I love nanoswarm.

Lol Bo3 was crazy and cod4 MWR is insane

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo