11-26-2016, 12:55 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

What was your first platinum on this next-gen console?

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Next up - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 11-26-2016 at 12:59 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

a2vb, BaumHF1, Dylan, G-Kats, TylerMods, xLew--
11-28-2016, 04:48 AM #20
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Lol Bo3 was crazy and cod4 MWR is insane

MWR can definitely be compared to WAW ... It's pretty brutal. There isn't grenade spam, but you die in a single shot... Every... Single... Time...
11-28-2016, 05:06 AM #21
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Caw View Post
Try i with "My name is Mayo". Ron Swanson
Hardest Platin u can get:rolling:. And u can get it even twice if u own a vita

I platinum that game in 20 minutes lol
11-28-2016, 06:49 AM #22
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Lol Bo3 was crazy and cod4 MWR is insane

Only managed to get 6 or so realistic levels on BO3 done, before my coop buddy just disappeared. He hasn't been on Skype or PSN in over a month, but lives in Syria, so... Sal
01-16-2017, 05:57 AM #23
Dylan
Haxor!
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Fuck yeh man! How difficult was the mafia plat in your opinion? I just ordered the game a few days ago
01-16-2017, 06:27 AM #24
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Dylan View Post
Fuck yeh man! How difficult was the mafia plat in your opinion? I just ordered the game a few days ago

Not too hard!

One thing I can't stand is more than one playthrough of a game Sal but really all you gotta do is recruit literally everybody (literally... everybody you encounter and are given the choice) and all other trophies. Some of them may be a little tricky so you'll need to watch some YouTube videos to get an idea on what you gotta do.

Second playthrough will be super quick since you already have a hang of the game after doing pretty much everything on your first, and really just requires you to destroy anything in your path instead of thinking strategically lol.

I had a lot of fun with it. A lot of stuff may seem repetitive, but the story (in my personal opinion, lots of people may disagree) makes up for the repetition.

Edit: Before you start, be sure to go through the list of missable trophies... Very important. I just got them done in my first playthrough.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Dylan
01-17-2017, 04:10 PM #25
xLew--
Former Staff
Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

welcome to the trophy club
01-17-2017, 06:40 PM #26
God of War III was my first plat on PS3.
For PS4 my first plat was Fallout 4. Have been on PS4 for about a year or so.
01-17-2017, 06:58 PM #27
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I platinum that game in 20 minutes lol

o.O bagging that platinum
01-17-2017, 08:35 PM #28
Alt
Banned

Can't remember my first one on PS4.

MWR, give shit a shot and see if it still works - You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo