11-26-2016, 12:55 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

What was your first platinum on this next-gen console?

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Next up - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 11-26-2016 at 12:59 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

a2vb, BaumHF1, Dylan, G-Kats, TylerMods, xLew--
11-26-2016, 12:11 PM #2
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Try i with "My name is Mayo". Ron Swanson
Hardest Platin u can get:rolling:. And u can get it even twice if u own a vita
11-26-2016, 01:00 PM #3
Originally posted by TW View Post
Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

I love trophies but platinums aren't something I generally go for due to the fact that harder to get achievements raise my blood pressure which makes me want to throw my controller at the TV.

It feels good! I haven't gotten one since before the release of the PS4 and I'm finally getting back in the groove of gaming.

(Give my trophy card in my signature a little time to update - haven't been on a laptop in a few days!)

Hmm, my first plat overall is Uncharted 1 Remastered. I've been on PS3 since 2011 and never gotten a plat, but finally managed a PS4 plat on October 2015. Then got Lego Avengers (fun game), then Lego Batman 3 (shit game), and then inFAMOUS Second Son (beast game). So still no PS3 plats (but will earnestly work for the GoW games when God of War 4 has a release date.), and might aim for Arham Origins/Asylum plats (I have the online trophies out of the way...thank goodness for PSNProfile's boosting lobbies).

Next Up - Lego Dimensions (long asf, and expensive... but unique and creative), Rise of the Tomb Raider, inFAMOUS First Light, Tomb Raider DE, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Uncharted 4 (if can ever get the dolphins trophy)

For PS3: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Black Ops 1 (maybe BO2 if I get all other trophies before joining a modded lobby for the leagues trophy), Remember Me (kill me...), POP Forgotten Sands (only like 10 trophies left)

Originally posted by Caw View Post

Speaking of, I need to download that game. Can't wait to get the easiest plat ever. Ah man, if I had vita, I'd get the vita version along with SpongeBob HeroPants and Uncharted. Sal
Last edited by Frosty ; 11-26-2016 at 01:03 PM.
11-26-2016, 01:40 PM #4
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Caw View Post

Ha! I've read a few peoples take on that one. From what I understand you can get it in ~38 minutes for just $0.99 in the store. Winky Winky
11-26-2016, 01:41 PM #5
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Uncharted aint that easy. But Taco Master u can plat in a about 2 hours also easy
11-26-2016, 01:42 PM #6
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Yesterday I got my first platinum on the Playstation 4, which would be for Mafia III.

Rainbow 6 Siege was my first platinum. Wasn't hard but was time consuming. The easiest plat I have is Ratchet and Clank and took two days to get.
11-26-2016, 01:46 PM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Voltron181 View Post
Rainbow 6 Siege was my first platinum. Wasn't hard but was time consuming. The easiest plat I have is Ratchet and Clank and took two days to get.

Tell me about Rainbow 6 Seige! How was it so time consuming?

Which Ratchet & Clank are you referring to? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've heard Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One is the go-to for an easy platinum.
11-26-2016, 01:46 PM #8
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
i have R6 too. But u need to be lucky sometimes( Meat Wall Trophy). Racket and Clack i wanna plat soon, seems to be a very funny gameDancing Turtle
11-26-2016, 01:50 PM #9
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hmm, my first plat overall is Uncharted 1 Remastered. I've been on PS3 since 2011 and never gotten a plat, but finally managed a PS4 plat on October 2015. Then got Lego Avengers (fun game), then Lego Batman 3 (shit game), and then inFAMOUS Second Son (beast game). So still no PS3 plats (but will earnestly work for the GoW games when God of War 4 has a release date.), and might aim for Arham Origins/Asylum plats (I have the online trophies out of the way...thank goodness for PSNProfile's boosting lobbies).

Next Up - Lego Dimensions (long asf, and expensive... but unique and creative), Rise of the Tomb Raider, inFAMOUS First Light, Tomb Raider DE, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Uncharted 4 (if can ever get the dolphins trophy)

For PS3: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Black Ops 1 (maybe BO2 if I get all other trophies before joining a modded lobby for the leagues trophy), Remember Me (kill me...), POP Forgotten Sands (only like 10 trophies left)

Speaking of, I need to download that game. Can't wait to get the easiest plat ever. Ah man, if I had vita, I'd get the vita version along with SpongeBob HeroPants and Uncharted. Sal

Lego Games - Easy plats, I've heard!
iNFAMOUS Second Son - Had that game, didn't play it once. I regret it though, I heard it's fun despite the easy trophies.
God of War Series - All easy and very fun. My brother has 'em all.
Arkham Origins/Asylum - Haven't heard too much on these. Sounds like fun. I love Batman!
Uncharted 4 - I have this game, but have yet to start it. I'm not sure if I wanna go for the platinum due to Crushing Mode but we'll see!

You have a pretty good taste in video games, my friend.
11-26-2016, 01:53 PM #10
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Lego Games - Easy plats, I've heard!
iNFAMOUS Second Son - Had that game, didn't play it once. I regret it though, I heard it's fun despite the easy trophies.
God of War Series - All easy and very fun. My brother has 'em all.
Arkham Origins/Asylum - Haven't heard too much on these. Sounds like fun. I love Batman!
Uncharted 4 - I have this game, but have yet to start it. I'm not sure if I wanna go for the platinum due to Crushing Mode but we'll see!

You have a pretty good taste in video games, my friend.

if u didnt update Uncharted 4 u dont have to play Crushing Mode. Theres a glitch u can skip that. Im got platin after 6 days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo