12-01-2016, 04:27 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Such a good game so far! About done with Chapter 5... So much to do, so much information to take in.

If you're interested in purchasing the game, definitely do it. Before that, however, be sure to watch the five-episode anime webseries as well as Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive (on DVD... I'm sure you can find it somewhere online though.)

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV (Web Series - EP 1-5 on YT):

The webseries gives you the background information behind the protagonist, Noctis, as well as his trustworthy partners Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis. It will give you an idea as to why they're all connected.

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Movie - $4.99 on YT):

The movie will give you a better idea as to what's going on in the kingdom of Lucis. This movie takes place at the same time as the video game and it's highly recommended you watch this before playing the game so you're not completely lost. Look up info on Kingsglaive so you're not totally blind going in (there's not too much to take in.) Even if you finish it absolutely confused, the CGI is incredible and you'll enjoy the visuals at the very least.
03-29-2017, 05:08 AM #11
Kitrria
Save Point
I think the most time consuming for this platinum are the side quests or getting fishing maxed out.
03-31-2017, 07:43 AM #12
sepomz
Keeper
Should i wait for all the DLC to be released before i start the game? hmm
03-31-2017, 09:12 PM #13
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Such a good game so far! About done with Chapter 5... So much to do, so much information to take in.

If you're interested in purchasing the game, definitely do it. Before that, however, be sure to watch the five-episode anime webseries as well as Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive (on DVD... I'm sure you can find it somewhere online though.)

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV (Web Series - EP 1-5 on YT):

The webseries gives you the background information behind the protagonist, Noctis, as well as his trustworthy partners Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis. It will give you an idea as to why they're all connected.

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Movie - $4.99 on YT):

The movie will give you a better idea as to what's going on in the kingdom of Lucis. This movie takes place at the same time as the video game and it's highly recommended you watch this before playing the game so you're not completely lost. Look up info on Kingsglaive so you're not totally blind going in (there's not too much to take in.) Even if you finish it absolutely confused, the CGI is incredible and you'll enjoy the visuals at the very least.

I like it well enough. Never played a previous game, and I do love the dash attack (forgot the name), but could do without Prompto's bitching.
07-16-2017, 09:43 AM #14
I played the game for 25 hours and stopped somehow... I have to start it again. This game was great
07-19-2017, 11:48 PM #15
Fina
I am error
Only if the ffxv storyline was a little longer, guess that's what the dlc is for though. Still a good game! Pug
03-06-2018, 07:34 AM #16
Great advancement from the nes days enjoyed the game but too short
03-06-2018, 02:26 PM #17
one of the best FF games ive played i love the tragic story....
03-06-2018, 03:48 PM #18
AdriRaltor
Save Point
Royal edition releases today along with royal pack (15 $/€Winky Winky for those with the base game. It includes seven new trophies (they do not count for platinum):

Maiden Voyage: Captained the royal vessel.
Narwhal Watching: Encountered Bismarck.
Pursuit of Knowledge: Filled 80% of the Datalog.
Speed Daemon: Posted excellent times in all cross-country test drives.
The Power Within: Awakened to the True Power of Kings.
Tri-Headed Triumph: Defeated Cerberus.
Through the Dimensional Rift: Defeated Omega.
03-11-2018, 10:52 AM #19
The ost of this game such a masterpiece

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo