12-01-2016, 04:27 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Such a good game so far! About done with Chapter 5... So much to do, so much information to take in.

If you're interested in purchasing the game, definitely do it. Before that, however, be sure to watch the five-episode anime webseries as well as Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive (on DVD... I'm sure you can find it somewhere online though.)

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV (Web Series - EP 1-5 on YT):

The webseries gives you the background information behind the protagonist, Noctis, as well as his trustworthy partners Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis. It will give you an idea as to why they're all connected.

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Movie - $4.99 on YT):

The movie will give you a better idea as to what's going on in the kingdom of Lucis. This movie takes place at the same time as the video game and it's highly recommended you watch this before playing the game so you're not completely lost. Look up info on Kingsglaive so you're not totally blind going in (there's not too much to take in.) Even if you finish it absolutely confused, the CGI is incredible and you'll enjoy the visuals at the very least.
03-14-2018, 06:02 PM #20
I heard more are coming out by 2019, which is like Episode of Ardyn and Aranea. I am looking forward to that. Maybe we'll get better ending instead of Ignis Alternate and current one. I am still sad about how Royal Edition hasn't given a satisfying ending yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo