12-01-2016, 04:27 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Such a good game so far! About done with Chapter 5... So much to do, so much information to take in.

If you're interested in purchasing the game, definitely do it. Before that, however, be sure to watch the five-episode anime webseries as well as Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive (on DVD... I'm sure you can find it somewhere online though.)

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV (Web Series - EP 1-5 on YT):

The webseries gives you the background information behind the protagonist, Noctis, as well as his trustworthy partners Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis. It will give you an idea as to why they're all connected.

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Movie - $4.99 on YT):

The movie will give you a better idea as to what's going on in the kingdom of Lucis. This movie takes place at the same time as the video game and it's highly recommended you watch this before playing the game so you're not completely lost. Look up info on Kingsglaive so you're not totally blind going in (there's not too much to take in.) Even if you finish it absolutely confused, the CGI is incredible and you'll enjoy the visuals at the very least.
12-01-2016, 04:49 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Such a good game so far! About done with Chapter 5... So much to do, so much information to take in.

If you're interested in purchasing the game, definitely do it. Before that, however, be sure to watch the five-episode anime webseries as well as Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive (on DVD... I'm sure you can find it somewhere online though.)

The webseries gives you the background information behind the protagonist, Noctis, as well as his trustworthy partners Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis. It will give you an idea as to why they're all connected.

The movie will give you a better idea as to what's going on in the kingdom of Lucis. This movie takes place at the same time as the video game and it's highly recommended you watch this before playing the game so you're not completely lost. Look up info on Kingsglaive so you're not totally blind going in (there's not too much to take in.) Even if you finish it absolutely confused, the CGI is incredible and you'll enjoy the visuals at the very least.

Bro... this game gave me orgasm like deadass. It's so nice, and the gameplay is so damn beautiful. Pretty far into it already, and got the best edition with everything. Truly amazing.
12-06-2016, 07:48 PM #3
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Ending is spoiled after longest mission in game, I highly suggest skipping the cut after you beat a level 44 boss in a place that feels like it should be in FFVII
12-06-2016, 10:52 PM #4
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
Ending is spoiled after longest mission in game, I highly suggest skipping the cut after you beat a level 44 boss in a place that feels like it should be in FFVII

Are you referring to Chapter 13?

I already beat the game... Enjoyed it although there are a lot of unanswered questions as far as supporting characters.

First time in a really long time where I wish the story was way longer than it was ... Granted, FF titles are usually long, this one was designed to reel in newcomers to the franchise so I don't think they wanted to make it too extensive.
12-09-2016, 01:33 AM #5
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Ohhhhhh.... Myyyyyyy.... Goooooooooooooooood.

Thanks for the web series and the movie, last FF game I played was FF13 and I really enjoyed it, does this have similar gameplay?
12-09-2016, 05:08 PM #6
CC453
Keeper
Very interested in the game, but never could really get into the series since it was mostly turn based. I see it look more action based now, and think I'm going to give it a go. Also thanks for the youtube vids.

The following user thanked CC453 for this useful post:

TheBigRod
12-09-2016, 05:58 PM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by angel View Post
Thanks for the web series and the movie, last FF game I played was FF13 and I really enjoyed it, does this have similar gameplay?

No sir! Every FF before this was turn-based, now it's action-based. Smile

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

dark_war_angel
12-22-2016, 07:21 AM #8
Great game, just finished it the past week and I'm trying for a platinum!
12-23-2016, 06:44 AM #9
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Cloud1425 View Post
Great game, just finished it the past week and I'm trying for a platinum!

Go for it man! Didn't take me too long to get the platty and I enjoyed every second of it!
03-19-2017, 06:48 PM #10
Could've had plat earlier. But I'm holding out to get my birthday timestamp lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo