12-04-2016, 04:31 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since the release of the new PSN Communities app, Octolus and I have been reversing their API and so far it's pretty much all mapped out. We've been updating my project You must login or register to view this content. with new features as we find them. Using that API wrapper, I've created a tool to search PSN communities and view them in a web browser. This was just something I threw together with a few hours of work tonight so I still have some things I want to add/change but for now, it's up and running.

Go here: You must login or register to view this content. and search for the name of a community. It uses the same search functionality as the PS4 does so you should get identical results. You can then click on a community name to see the actual community. You can even copy the link for the community and send it to people to show them your community. Here's one of Octolus' communities:
You must login or register to view this content.

That's pretty much it. I'm still tweaking the community page design but I tried to mimic the same style as the one on PS4. If you run into any issues with this, please post in this thread.

Hope you like it!

The following 6 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

BaumHF1, danilo_BR, Frosty, Hydrogen, Kronos, Wosley
12-04-2016, 04:46 AM #2
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Since the release of the new PSN Communities app, Octolus and I have been reversing their API and so far it's pretty much all mapped out. We've been updating my project You must login or register to view this content. with new features as we find them. Using that API wrapper, I've created a tool to search PSN communities and view them in a web browser. This was just something I threw together with a few hours of work tonight so I still have some things I want to add/change but for now, it's up and running.

Go here: You must login or register to view this content. and search for the name of a community. It uses the same search functionality as the PS4 does so you should get identical results. You can then click on a community name to see the actual community. You can even copy the link for the community and send it to people to show them your community. Here's one of Octolus' communities:

That's pretty much it. I'm still tweaking the community page design but I tried to mimic the same style as the one on PS4. If you run into any issues with this, please post in this thread.

Hope you like it!

Awesome work! Gasp
12-05-2016, 11:42 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Since the release of the new PSN Communities app, Octolus and I have been reversing their API and so far it's pretty much all mapped out. We've been updating my project You must login or register to view this content. with new features as we find them. Using that API wrapper, I've created a tool to search PSN communities and view them in a web browser. This was just something I threw together with a few hours of work tonight so I still have some things I want to add/change but for now, it's up and running.

Hope you like it!

Thread stickied, good shit to you and Octolus once again!
09-27-2017, 06:46 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Hope you like it!

404 Error File no Found
09-27-2017, 06:49 PM #5
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
404 Error File no Found

Ya this is really old and it never really worked consistently due to Sony locking my accs I used for it. If I can find the code then I'll just release it on GitHub

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Hydrogen
09-27-2017, 06:50 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Ya this is really old and it never really worked consistently due to Sony locking my accs I used for it. If I can find the code then I'll just release it on GitHub

nice Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo