01-12-2017, 02:21 PM #1
Octolus
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've created a small website where you can search for communities, and export it's members to a text file. Not only that, you can also add communities to monitor - in a few days you'll be able to get a chart on how many has joined the past month etc.

Check out the entire website here: You must login or register to view this content.

Avatar Grabber: You must login or register to view this content.
Search Communities: You must login or register to view this content.
Add Community To Monitor: You must login or register to view this content.

The statistics/chart will take a hour or two to appear. We check the communities once a day, and store them in our database with statistics (how many members). Suggestions are welcome.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 01-12-2017 at 04:34 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

Hydrogen, Right, TheMightyMoJo, UnboundGodz
01-12-2017, 03:45 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
I've created a small website where you can search for communities, and export it's members to a text file. Not only that, you can also add communities to monitor - in a few days you'll be able to get a chart on how many has joined the past month etc.

Check it out:*You must login or register to view this content.

Add community to monitor here:*You must login or register to view this content.
Search here:*You must login or register to view this content.

The statistics/chart will take a hour or two to appear. We check the communities once a day, and store them in our database with statistics (how many members). Suggestions are welcome.

God I just love the way your name goes with the "Verified" title... your avatar is just sick stare

Good stuff, stickied.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Octolus
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
I've created a small website where you can search for communities, and export it's members to a text file. Not only that, you can also add communities to monitor - in a few days you'll be able to get a chart on how many has joined the past month etc.

Check it out:*You must login or register to view this content.

Add community to monitor here:*You must login or register to view this content.
Search here:*You must login or register to view this content.

You know, we could actually snatch nice looking avatars, and make a pack.rar for presets here on NextGenUpdate for those who need sick avatars :p Nice going with the site though!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo