Post: PS4 Firmware Beta Sign up for 4.50 coming within a few weeks
01-17-2017, 04:08 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sign up now for a chance to get involved in getting the update early, the ps blog will have more details of what the update comes with usually the day its released or upto a few days before.

eu link: You must login or register to view this content. & us link:* You must login or register to view this content.

like the other betas, some features wont work with people who're not on it aswell like shareplay, also remote play sometimes wont work if you use either. when ever they say what would you like to see in future updates or hope to see in said update, like what the sony mod has ask You must login or register to view this content. ill always post this list haha:

my main wants:

1. change online id - paid, free, annually, unlimited or what ever just as long as we can.

2. multitap keyboard - like ps3, this allowed messaging via controller very easy and quick.

3. video chat - like ps3, hugely missed since then too.

4. increase party size - 12-16 or more.

5. change party privacy at any time.

6. ps store gifting - id like to treat people now and again, specially if im playing a game fancy someone joining me and they cant afford it or havent got it.

other features id like to see:

7. auto trophy syncing

8. itv player.

9. delete all for messages

10. extend last online - showing more than a month, a year so you know who's not coming back online haha

11. friends list, separate tab for online people only, all friends to sort like ps3 when set to sort by online, listing all offline users by time offline ascending

12. upload to psn rather than a selected social media (servers could be paid for with money generated from changing id's)

slowly but surely ive been removing things off that list, anyways see you on there
Last edited by xLew-- ; 01-17-2017 at 04:43 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Kronos, SQUID-EYE, zatb15
01-17-2017, 04:23 PM #2
Originally posted by xLew
Sign up now for a chance to get involved in getting the update early, the ps blog will have more details of what the update comes with usually the day its released or upto a few days before.

eu link:*You must login or register to view this content.

us link:*You must login or register to view this content.

like the other betas, some features wont work with people who're not on it aswell like shareplay, also remote play sometimes wont work if you use either.

see you on there

Signed up. I think they usually favor those who've been in beta before. Seeing as I've been in beta twice, I should hopefully get in. Maybe this will be the coveted "name change" feature? Gasp
01-17-2017, 04:33 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Signed up. I think they usually favor those who've been in beta before. Seeing as I've been in beta twice, I should hopefully get in. Maybe this will be the coveted "name change" feature? Gasp

everyones equal, sign up before when ever the cut off time and you should be fine
01-17-2017, 04:54 PM #4
everyones equal, sign up before when ever the cut off time and you should be fine

Wish they gave out special avatars for being a beta tester. Sal
01-17-2017, 06:56 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Wish they gave out special avatars for being a beta tester. Sal

if you can even call it that, these seem to be glorified demos probably server side stress testing.

but yeah we do get badges for being beta testers though: You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2017, 08:33 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Signed up when they first announced it, hopefully I get it again this time around :p

I'd pay money to change my PSN name!
01-17-2017, 09:28 PM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Sign up now for a chance to get involved in getting the update early, the ps blog will have more details of what the update comes with usually the day its released or upto a few days before.

eu link: You must login or register to view this content. & us link:* You must login or register to view this content.

like the other betas, some features wont work with people who're not on it aswell like shareplay, also remote play sometimes wont work if you use either. when ever they say what would you like to see in future updates or hope to see in said update, like what the sony mod has ask You must login or register to view this content. ill always post this list haha:

my main wants:

1. change online id - paid, free, annually, unlimited or what ever just as long as we can.

2. multitap keyboard - like ps3, this allowed messaging via controller very easy and quick.

3. video chat - like ps3, hugely missed since then too.

4. increase party size - 12-16 or more.

5. change party privacy at any time.

6. ps store gifting - id like to treat people now and again, specially if im playing a game fancy someone joining me and they cant afford it or havent got it.

other features id like to see:

7. auto trophy syncing

8. itv player.

9. delete all for messages

10. extend last online - showing more than a month, a year so you know who's not coming back online haha

11. friends list, separate tab for online people only, all friends to sort like ps3 when set to sort by online, listing all offline users by time offline ascending

12. upload to psn rather than a selected social media (servers could be paid for with money generated from changing id's)

slowly but surely ive been removing things off that list, anyways see you on there

i really hope name changing comes about i really dont like having to make a new account everytime i get bored of my current one lol

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

xLew--
01-18-2017, 01:09 AM #8
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
if you can even call it that, these seem to be glorified demos probably server side stress testing.

but yeah we do get badges for being beta testers though: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for posting this, Lew.

I signed up. Can't hurt to test it out, reward or not.

But I do agree, avatars would be nice (at the very least.)
01-18-2017, 01:22 PM #9

What the fuck. I don't have beta tester badge. Does that only display when the current beta is going?

You must login or register to view this content. Sal
Last edited by Frosty ; 01-18-2017 at 01:24 PM.
01-18-2017, 07:29 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
What the fuck. I don't have beta tester badge. Does that only display when the current beta is going?

You must login or register to view this content. Sal

no it only shows if youre a beta tester through sony, scee scea etc youve just signed up to participate in a open beta/demo thats all. keep an eye out though they sometimes recruit more

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo