02-07-2017, 12:03 AM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayStation this week announced their PS Plus February 2017 games lineup, including the likes of Little Big Planet 2 and indie sensation Not a Hero, alongside Starwhal and Anna: Extended Edition on PS3, as well as Ninja Senki DX and TorqueL for the PlayStation Vita. It's a decent month for PlayStation Plus games, which are free to download from February 7th as long as you have a PlayStation Plus Subscription. However, if for some odd reason you don't have PS Plus, there's a fantastic offer you might be interested in. Right now, Sony are giving away a one-month subscription to PlayStation Plus in February for free. All you need to do is go to You must login or register to view this content., and enter your details. In return, you'll get a code sent to you so you can enjoy all the perks of PlayStation Plus until February 28th at 23:59 GMT.

Plus, if you're quick, you should also be able to pick up the PS Plus January 2017 games, which included the likes of Day of the Tentacle Remastered, This War of Mine: The Little Ones and Titan Souls.

You must login or register to view this content.

P.S.!!! I might be wrong but I think this is only for you UK fucks. Im in the US and it doesnt work for me. Also, the site I got this off of, it's a UK site so that might help. So if anyone in the UK would like to try this out for me, please and thank you
Last edited by TheManDavid ; 02-07-2017 at 12:06 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheManDavid for this useful post:

ShakotanGX71, xDebugKiller
02-07-2017, 12:18 AM #2
Doesn't work for me, I'm in USA also
02-07-2017, 04:22 AM #3
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
PlayStation this week announced their PS Plus February 2017 games lineup, including the likes of Little Big Planet 2 and indie sensation Not a Hero, alongside Starwhal and Anna: Extended Edition on PS3, as well as Ninja Senki DX and TorqueL for the PlayStation Vita. It's a decent month for PlayStation Plus games, which are free to download from February 7th as long as you have a PlayStation Plus Subscription. However, if for some odd reason you don't have PS Plus, there's a fantastic offer you might be interested in. Right now, Sony are giving away a one-month subscription to PlayStation Plus in February for free. All you need to do is go to You must login or register to view this content., and enter your details. In return, you'll get a code sent to you so you can enjoy all the perks of PlayStation Plus until February 28th at 23:59 GMT.

Plus, if you're quick, you should also be able to pick up the PS Plus January 2017 games, which included the likes of Day of the Tentacle Remastered, This War of Mine: The Little Ones and Titan Souls.

You must login or register to view this content.

P.S.!!! I might be wrong but I think this is only for you UK fucks. Im in the US and it doesnt work for me. Also, the site I got this off of, it's a UK site so that might help. So if anyone in the UK would like to try this out for me, please and thank you

Not seeing any LBP for free Sal
02-07-2017, 08:50 AM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I dont even think the PS Store updated yet when you checked. Im not sure if it updates for everyone in the world at the same time or not but im in California and it usually updates tuesday mornings. So idk
02-07-2017, 08:50 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Not seeing any LBP for free Sal

Didn't quote you, fucking facepalm...
02-07-2017, 05:11 PM #6
I got the code and can use it. Account Region - Russia.
02-13-2017, 08:41 AM #7
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
I got the code and i can use it in the netherlands, focking legend mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo