02-21-2017, 01:09 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony has determined that PlayStation Now is no longer valuable to the company on a handful of platforms. Starting from August 15, the subscription-based service will only be accessible through the PlayStation 4 and PC. Sony provided a list of devices that won’t be supporting PlayStation Now from then on out, including the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

• PlayStation 3

• PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV

• All 2013, 2014, 2015 Sony Bravia TV models

• All Sony Blu-ray player models

• All Samsung TV models

Read More You must login or register to view this content.
02-21-2017, 11:12 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Is there anyone out there that actually uses PS Now? Like really?

The following 2 users say thank you to TheManDavid for this useful post:

Kam, SharkModding
02-22-2017, 01:19 AM #3
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Have never used it
02-22-2017, 01:43 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post

you would be surprise on how much ppl uses it
02-26-2017, 04:17 AM #5
R.I.P Onlive (if you was active for gaming in 2013 you would get this)
03-05-2017, 02:28 PM #6
If you got some free time and you are missing alot of games its very cost effective. I have used it a few times but personally I rather own games then rent.
04-11-2017, 02:14 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
its good for getting some games you can complete in a few hours you save alot of money with it
04-11-2017, 06:47 AM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post

That's probably part of the reason they are dropping support. It's probably costing them more to support it on those devices than what they are bringing in on those platforms. It was a great idea but they were spreading too far out. I don't know many people who pick up a bluray player to stream video games. Generally speaking if they bought one to play games they probably bought a ps3 /4.
04-13-2017, 02:35 PM #9
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
the renting model they created with PS Now is the absolute reason people don't use it. No one wants more bills every month. We already pay for netflix, internet, PS Plus, other games..we don't need to add another thing to the list of bills. we want to own it and never have to pay for it again. PS Now would be f&cking awesome if you could just buy the games and have them on your PS4. Big step in the wrong direction and clearly their choice to pull it off other platforms shows that.
04-13-2017, 09:39 PM #10
I tried it free for a week. Its ok if you rather play old-gen games. But i wouldn't pay for a subscription

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo