02-21-2017, 08:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now that cross compatibility is really taking off, what do you guys think? Personally I think its good for players, but it really creates an unfair environment seeing as mouse and keyboard can be more accurate than controllers. Of course each system offers its advantages. Also, what games would you like to see cross compatibility in? Personally, I would like to see it in GTA V, but as I said before, auto aim with keyboard and mouse would be so unfair.
02-21-2017, 11:14 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I think every game from here on out should have it. It just gives us more players to play against really and we can play with anybody no matter what console/PC they're on. It's 2017 bruh, come on
02-24-2017, 02:32 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Daniel41550 View Post
Now that cross compatibility is really taking off, what do you guys think? Personally I think its good for players, but it really creates an unfair environment seeing as mouse and keyboard can be more accurate than controllers. Of course each system offers its advantages. Also, what games would you like to see cross compatibility in? Personally, I would like to see it in GTA V, but as I said before, auto aim with keyboard and mouse would be so unfair.

They brought it up before, but never want to do it.
02-26-2017, 04:46 AM #4
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Never going to happen that's why we have multiple consoles to play games and pc

The following user thanked STVBDKD for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
08-22-2017, 08:47 PM #5
Id rather not have annoying kids from Xbox Live to play in my games. Im good on cross plat.
08-23-2017, 07:16 AM #6
I think it's amazing because not only are you able to play new games but you don't have to get rid of your old games
08-28-2017, 04:10 AM #7
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
it would be super dope
09-01-2017, 12:21 PM #8
Originally posted by usapp
Yep I totally agree with yah man

But I won't go as far as saying all games.
09-02-2017, 12:46 PM #9
I'd love to see it happen but sony will never allow it and they probably never will on ps4 tbh. its unfortunate but oh well. I plan on getting an at least decent pc soon so I'm pretty much done with console at this point
09-02-2017, 10:31 PM #10
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
this is why you have more than one console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo