03-10-2017, 07:28 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Decommit, f100fahad, Jon Snow, STVBDKD
03-15-2017, 01:17 PM #11
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I hope they don't treat it like they did the PS3 ones. Release a bunch of dlc and then kill online.

GT was the reason I bought a ps3 to begin with.

Well they technically just use GT6 to replace GT5, all the dlc that was in GT5 are free in GT6 and also the new ones are too
03-15-2017, 01:34 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jon
Well they technically just use GT6 to replace GT5, all the dlc that was in GT5 are free in GT6 and also the new ones are too

Yet that's still a pretty shitty way to handle it. If someone bought all that shit and had no plans on picking up the next game you were SOL. Granted you could argue there would be a limited player base but at that point there really wasn't a need for a new game. People seem to forget that you could have added any new features to a game through patches or paid dlc. Really no reason to continually pump out new games if the the only difference is a car roster and track list.
03-15-2017, 01:49 PM #13
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Yet that's still a pretty shitty way to handle it. If someone bought all that shit and had no plans on picking up the next game you were SOL. Granted you could argue there would be a limited player base but at that point there really wasn't a need for a new game. People seem to forget that you could have added any new features to a game through patches or paid dlc. Really no reason to continually pump out new games if the the only difference is a car roster and track list.

Well GT6 also had more cars, tracks better physics overall and lots of new feature, only if you played you would see the big difference but i get where you are coming from.
03-15-2017, 02:58 PM #14
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jon
Well GT6 also had more cars, tracks better physics overall and lots of new feature, only if you played you would see the big difference but i get where you are coming from.

And that can all be handled in a patch. If it was a completely new engine then yea a new game would be warranted but that would make no sense to do that. You just said what I said could have just been an expansion or a patch. I've played both. Calling a car list and track differences a reason to release a new game makes no sense. You problem also advocate a new COD game every time they change 2 maps and add in 5 guns.
03-15-2017, 03:53 PM #15
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
And that can all be handled in a patch. If it was a completely new engine then yea a new game would be warranted but that would make no sense to do that. You just said what I said could have just been an expansion or a patch. I've played both. Calling a car list and track differences a reason to release a new game makes no sense. You problem also advocate a new COD game every time they change 2 maps and add in 5 guns.

Bro you are so arrogant you didnt even realize that i just agreed with you and also I do not play COD i am more of a battlefield kind of guy.
03-15-2017, 05:01 PM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jon
Bro you are so arrogant you didnt even realize that i just agreed with you and also I do not play COD i am more of a battlefield kind of guy.

Originally posted by Jon

Really now. Maybe I should bold where you didn't agree. You clearly said you had to play both games to see the "DIFFERENCES" where I said there aren't any. You can't be this dense.

Battle field is the same thing. They have been using the same engine for years.
03-15-2017, 08:32 PM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Alt View Post

its a shame i lost hope the 3 ps3 ones were fucking asshole. literally gameplay and sound. the only reason 5 had so many cars is 3/4 were just gt4 ps2 ports which was a great game as was 3
03-15-2017, 08:34 PM #18
Toke
PC Master Race
Really now. Maybe I should bold where you didn't agree. You clearly said you had to play both games to see the "DIFFERENCES" where I said there aren't any. You can't be this dense.

Battle field is the same thing. They have been using the same engine for years.

at least cod hit the plateau of garbage, battlefield also hit the plateau if u add the starwars game they made of it
03-17-2017, 11:29 PM #19
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Did anyone get a code for the beta ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo