03-27-2017, 09:47 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As previously stated by Bungie, they had to delay Destiny 2 this year since they needed to still work on a few things. Everyone might have got mad, but they did keep adding a few things to keep the player's attention on the first one! I don't know about you, but my Warlock was a pretty top notch maxed out character with max grimoire. Anyways, earlier ago, Bungie has finally revealed a new teaser for us on Twitter which conveys an image confirming Destiny 2. No date releases yet, but I'm sure it's going to be released this late 2017 as stated previously in a video by a developer.

Are you ready to get back into the fight to save the world? Are you ready to keep getting fuc**d by Crota in the A** again? Letting thrawls smack you around like a piece of chicken? See you there soon guardian!

03-28-2017, 12:02 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Destiny is ass. It had it's 5mins of fame when it first came out and the game was trash afterwards

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

AlfaBravo

The following user groaned TheManDavid for this awful post:

SU44K8
03-28-2017, 10:55 PM #3
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
Destiny is ass. It had it's 5mins of fame when it first came out and the game was trash afterwards

Felt like a hour of game play and the rest was DLC, How the hell do you make half of a game and require you to buy DLC to finish ? Its bs
03-28-2017, 11:51 PM #4
Kitrria
Save Point
I think if they manage to change things up from the original formula they might be able to do something that lives up to everyone's expectations.

If it's more of the same though, well, not so much.
03-29-2017, 01:51 PM #5
Originally posted by Kitrria View Post
I think if they manage to change things up from the original formula they might be able to do something that lives up to everyone's expectations.

If it's more of the same though, well, not so much.

Lol if you believe they're liez. No man sky should ring a bell
03-29-2017, 02:40 PM #6
News good amazing.
08-22-2017, 08:46 PM #7
As everyone else says... Destiny is garbage. LMAO
08-28-2017, 04:10 AM #8
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
cant wait to play this game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo