Post: [RUMOR] Call of Duty: World at War II for Sledgehammer? Next COD?
03-27-2017, 10:16 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know every year, we get rumors back and forth with videos and images about discussing what the next Call of Duty will be named or be about. I saw this a week ago and totally forgot about it. Now, today is the day I can get to hear everyone's opinion over this. Beforehand, I remember when I joined NextGenUpdate around August 2015, I made a thread what are the three 3 main days they post the official next Call of Duty. So, the official teaser trailers that confirm the next call of dutys are the following days we can expect an official teaser:

Old Thread in April 2016:

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 (2012)
May 1 Official Reveal

CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (2013)
May 1 Official Reveal

CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (2014)
May 2 Official Reveal

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 (2015)
April 26 Official Reveal

Now, we have got this rumor showing a "WWII" Design of the next call of duty. It would be badass to see the World at War 2 since of course, that was my favorite COD of all time. I doubt it, though, it's Sledgehammer. Most we could get is something similar to a Modern Warfare Series, but I wouldn't lose hope on WW2! Just remember, we will get an official release teaser around April 26th - May 4th. So keep a look out til then!

EDIT: I'm getting word that this is a leak that the old IW and MWR person leaked out before. This may actually come out to be true. Especially since they said it was going to be boots on the ground, who knows we'll see.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-27-2017 at 10:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, Sparrow, STVBDKD
03-28-2017, 03:43 PM #2
Who the hell would be dumb enough to buy Destiny 2? It will be half of a game and require you to buy DLC for the rest of the game....
03-28-2017, 05:04 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Just hope it's good Sal

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

THE-KILLERZ07
03-28-2017, 11:43 PM #4
Kitrria
Save Point
If it follows the trend of The Taken King, it'll be much better at launch than the original vanilla Destiny was.
03-29-2017, 12:18 AM #5
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Thumbs up on this great post let's just hope for the best and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Remastered Edition never know Sledgehammer Games did Co-Developed that awesome game I want it back on Next Gen console.
03-30-2017, 05:13 PM #6
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

As we all know every year, we get rumors back and forth with videos and images about discussing what the next Call of Duty will be named or be about. I saw this a week ago and totally forgot about it. Now, today is the day I can get to hear everyone's opinion over this. Beforehand, I remember when I joined NextGenUpdate around August 2015, I made a thread what are the three 3 main days they post the official next Call of Duty. So, the official teaser trailers that confirm the next call of dutys are the following days we can expect an official teaser:

May 1 Official Reveal

May 1 Official Reveal

May 2 Official Reveal

April 26 Official Reveal

Now, we have got this rumor showing a "WWII" Design of the next call of duty. It would be badass to see the World at War 2 since of course, that was my favorite COD of all time. I doubt it, though, it's Sledgehammer. Most we could get is something similar to a Modern Warfare Series, but I wouldn't lose hope on WW2! Just remember, we will get an official release teaser around April 26th - May 4th. So keep a look out til then!

EDIT: I'm getting word that this is a leak that the old IW and MWR person leaked out before. This may actually come out to be true. Especially since they said it was going to be boots on the ground, who knows we'll see.

for a world at war 2 to be done correctly, treyarch need to create it imo, i have no faith in sledgehammer or infinity ward in regards to call of duty, world at war was up there as the best call of duty along side cod4 if not the best call of duty, i hope sledgehammer studios prove me wrong, although micro dlc will ruin the game even if its great.
04-04-2017, 05:22 AM #7
cool! i want it
04-05-2017, 09:26 AM #8
CoD is dead for me since BO2.

A next WWII Game would CoD bring back to the basics.

I would let work Infinity Ward on the next CoD.

Even when the next CoD plays in the whole WWII (like W@W), i wouldnt get it when there are this bullshit Boxes to open like in almost 99 % of the games right now!

Either i buy the WHOLE game or NOT! I DON'T wanna pay every and every time... they should bring back World at War or Medal of Honor!!!
04-05-2017, 09:45 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

May 1 Official Reveal

May 1 Official Reveal

May 2 Official Reveal

April 26 Official Reveal

WW2 is probably going to be shit. Treyarch are known for W@W and if anything WW2 should be made by treyarch as a series to W@W, knowing sledge hammer they will fuck something up and get even more hate, remember they where the ones that started Boost Jumping and Supply Drops in AW Kappa
04-06-2017, 04:12 AM #10
Goods news @Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo