05-03-2017, 05:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Re-Use The Same Email To Create Multiple Accounts!

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can use your same email over and over again without having to use disposable emails.
I decided to create this thread once I seen this : You must login or register to view this content.
People can access your e-mail and change your passwords to basically anything that you have connected with that e-mail (hopefully you don't have anything that's actually important connected to some throw-away e-mail. Not that PSN accounts don't matter or anything. I wouldn't want anyone taking away my PSN account away because I'd lose the name and I'd have to add all of my friends on another account and message them all letting them know it's me.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get to is that for whatever reason you want to use a disposable email..
You should just stick to using your own email.
You can create as many accounts as you'd like by doing this :

Let's say that my email is [email][email protected][/email] and I created a PSN account but now I want to create another one as a backup or for a clan or whatever.
I'd simply sign up but this time by putting [email][email protected][/email] , once it says that the email's been sent, it'll be in your inbox of [email][email protected][/email]
You can keep on going on with [email][email protected][/email] [email][email protected][/email] etc..
Most people already know this but ye..

His gamer tag : NGU-Boroff
His email : [email][email protected][/email]
His password : Sal

Hopefully that account did not matter to him.
Rip.

~Canadian Smile

The following user thanked CanadianOnCFW for this useful post:

DARKSTEALTH1
05-03-2017, 05:37 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by CanadianOnCFW View Post

Just wanted to let you guys know that you can use your same email over and over again without having to use disposable emails.
I decided to create this thread once I seen this : You must login or register to view this content.
People can access your e-mail and change your passwords to basically anything that you have connected with that e-mail (hopefully you don't have anything that's actually important connected to some throw-away e-mail. Not that PSN accounts don't matter or anything. I wouldn't want anyone taking away my PSN account away because I'd lose the name and I'd have to add all of my friends on another account and message them all letting them know it's me.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get to is that for whatever reason you want to use a disposable email..

Let's say that my email is [email][email protected][/email] and I created a PSN account but now I want to create another one as a backup or for a clan or whatever.
I'd simply sign up but this time by putting [email][email protected][/email] , once it says that the email's been sent, it'll be in your inbox of [email][email protected][/email]
You can keep on going on with [email][email protected][/email] [email][email protected][/email] etc..

Rip.

~Canadian Smile

This has been posted already

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Striker
05-03-2017, 06:42 AM #3
Striker
Big Sister
Originally posted by CanadianOnCFW View Post

Rip.

~Canadian Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
05-03-2017, 07:21 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Been posted in the PS3 section, but not the PS4 I don't think.

Is nice to use, works for most things too - if it doesn't you can use dots rather than + e.g. [email][email protected][/email] - [email][email protected][/email]

This works the same way as the dot is ignored, however you will obviously be able to have less possibilities this way.

(p.s. thought this only worked with gmail Upside Down Stare)
05-03-2017, 07:51 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
This has been posted a few times..

Gonna Close this for now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo