05-21-2017, 01:31 AM #1
Russty
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Description -

I'm assuming if you've got this problem you've already tried what everyone else has recommended to do to fix it and nothing?

Well I've had this problem for the past 2 weeks or so, until this morning.

What happens is your controller is basically non-functional, whether it lights up orange and then the light fades away and doesn't come back on when the console is turned on, or if its pulsing orange, I have found 2 different ways that fixed 2 different controllers for me that i didn't see ANYWHERE online.

Okay so if you've ran into this problem, ( Controller seems dead but orange light comes up ), or really any controller problem similar, and nothing else online is working then try these:

Solutions -

1. Put your console in safe mode.

-
How to go into safe mode : Turn the console OFF, not put it into rest mode, when the playstation is on hold the power button until you hear the second beep, once its off, hold the power button down until you hear ( again ) the second beep.

- Plug your controller in. Thats literally all it took to fix one, just select restart console, the other one's light lit up white, but was non functional, if you've got this problem keep reading.

2. If 1. didnt work try having the console on, plug the charger in, hold the PS & share buttons simultaneously until it flashes white, to know whether it worked or not, it'll flash white twice, then go blue ( The controller will turn on ), if it didn't work it'll keep flashing, if that happens I can't help you sorry.
( This worked when my controller was pulsing and when it only lit up orange then faded off )

(Solution 2 may work for a few seconds then the controller might die even if the chargers still connected, i dont really know why or a fix, somehow you'll probably need to charge it if that happens)

I Hope this helps some people.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo