Post: PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote Now Available in Stores Near You!
07-19-2017, 11:19 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You asked for it, and they have delivered! Sony has now fabricated a new innovation that has exploded world wide. The all new Universal Media Remote Controller for the PlayStation 4 is now available at stores near you. This all new convenient way to enjoy your play style has never been better than before! What makes this a robust product is due to the dedicated buttons, application controls, a beautiful design, and of course, it is very simple to use!

The Remote Controller costs around $29.99 on You must login or register to view this content., or you can get ready to You must login or register to view this content.. If you wish to learn more about the controller, here is more in-depth information coming straight from the You must login or register to view this content.. In addition, the box comes with a very outstanding look, and makes you just want to get your hands on it already!

Key Features

• Simple, Intuitive Control: A PS4™ media remote perfect for the whole family.
  • Sleek and compact design: Access all essential controls under one thumb.
  • Connects via Bluetooth: Uses Bluetooth to control your PS4™ system.
  • Dedicated PS4™ Buttons: Includes the most important buttons for navigating system menus and apps including the Action buttons, Share, Options, and PS buttons.
  • App Control: At launch, the Media Remote will be fully compatible with most apps on PlayStation®4 Systems*

Hydrogen - 7/19/17 - 6:18 AM
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 07-19-2017 at 11:23 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

a2vb, danilo_BR, GelsonSilva
07-19-2017, 06:34 PM #2
tim1292
Little One
Why would you buy this you can just use the controller
07-19-2017, 11:36 PM #3
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tim1292 View Post
Why would you buy this you can just use the controller

Couldn't have put it better myself
08-07-2017, 02:50 PM #4
I have one but it's pretty useless to me since I don't have a 4K TV
08-07-2017, 08:06 PM #5
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Worthless
08-14-2017, 04:37 AM #6
a2vb
NextGenUpdate Elite
Useless thing, it's easier to use the controller instead of media remote Hammy
08-22-2017, 05:13 PM #7
gameus
Gobble
It depends on how good the battery life is on the remote. My controller battery dies quickly because of use, it really is a pain to get up and swap out controllers and nobody else puts them on the charging dock when using it for hulu/netflix. So this might actually be a viable solution for me.
08-22-2017, 08:43 PM #8
Snazzy, might have to pick this up. I use the media player ALOT.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo