In Space We Brawl (PS3)
Toy Home (PS3)
99 VIDAS (PS Vita)
Q*Bert Rebooted (PS3/PS4/PS Vita)
Games that Will Leave :

Bloodborne (Ps4)
Ratchet & Clank (Ps4)
Mighty No 9 (Ps4) (also on PS3)
Claire: Extended Edition (Ps4) (also on PS Vita)
Bombing Blasters (Ps4) (also on PS Vita)
The Legend of Kay Anniversary (Ps3)

We're somehow already in November, and as such, Sony has announced the lineup of free PlayStation Plus games arriving soon. Six more free titles are on the way across PS4, PS3, and Vita, and they'll arrive next week. [Update: November's free PS Plus games are now available on all three platforms.]

On PS4, strategy game Worms Battlegrounds and platformer Bound will both be free starting on November 7. To celebrate the recent PlayStation VR anniversary, a bonus game will also be offered for a longer-than-usual period: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood will be free starting on November 7 and will remain that way through January 2.
During November, PS3 owners get R-Type Dimensions and Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. Vita owners get Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse and Dungeon Punks. The latter offers Cross-Buy with PS4, meaning the platform gets a total of four freebies.

All of these games go free on Tuesday, November 7 and will be available until December 5. You still have time to claim October's PS Plus games if you haven't already done so. Games like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Amnesia Collection are free right now, with a bonus title--PSVR game RIGS--also available until November 7. You can also now take advantage of the latest batch of PS4 weekly deals, which include some nice offers for PS Plus members in particular.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-28-2018 at 11:06 PM. Reason: March 2018

The following 8 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, danilo_BR, GJx, Krrish Lobbyman, ThatEpicSomeone, TheMightyMoJo, Wosley
07-27-2017, 04:13 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jon
PlayStation Plus games for August are coming! Cause massive chains of destruction in OTT adventure Just Cause 3, or stalk the seas in Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry.
Your new games will be available on 1st August.

You must login or register to view this content.

i never did play any of them ps plus is finnally giving some good games for a couple months now Happy
07-27-2017, 11:50 AM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by WosleyBE
i never did play any of them ps plus is finnally giving some good games for a couple months now Happy

yea for real, i grabbed killing floor from it the other day and it was surprisingly good.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 07-27-2017 at 05:15 PM.
07-27-2017, 04:15 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Jon
yea for real, i grabbed killing from it the other day and it was surprisingly good.

almost got the plat for it im only missing kill the boss without he heals trophy and all the collectibles kinda the best zombie game i ever did play
08-08-2017, 05:03 PM #5
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
LOL did anybody read anything about the brazilian PS+ games?
08-10-2017, 10:16 AM #6
good games in agoust.
08-21-2017, 06:59 AM #7
didnt wnjoy until dawn at all
09-08-2017, 01:55 PM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Updated!
09-09-2017, 05:08 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by Jon
Full Lineup

inFamous: Second Son, PS4
Strike Vector Ex, PS4
Truck Racer, PS3
Handball 2016, PS3
We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

You must login or register to view this content.

too bad that september gives us a vr game alot people cant even use it
09-15-2017, 08:34 AM #10
I just missed just Cause ugh. I hope next months is better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo