08-17-2017, 05:36 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Would you guys join a Discord server, just specifically for PS4 Cheats, Trophies and such? Seems like a good idea.
08-17-2017, 06:19 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Would you guys join a Discord server, just specifically for PS4 Cheats, Trophies and such? Seems like a good idea.

huh? wat do you mean ?
08-17-2017, 06:22 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
huh? wat do you mean ?

Do you not know what Discord is?

It's basically a TeamSpeak, or Ventrilo (if you remember.) Where people basically instant chat.

I feel like it's a good idea, so there's live updates from people and such. Idk, just a thought.
08-17-2017, 06:24 AM #4
Wosley
Do you not know what Discord is?

It's basically a TeamSpeak, or Ventrilo (if you remember.) Where people basically instant chat.

I feel like it's a good idea, so there's live updates from people and such. Idk, just a thought.

i never used any of it
i dont like to use stuff like that becuase some people are just douchbags like you never know how someone is
08-17-2017, 06:25 AM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
i never used any of it
i dont like to use stuff like that becuase some people are just douchbags like you never know how someone is

Discord's pretty popular with gamers, and communities alike.

And if people are like that, there's a kick and ban option, so all I'd have to do is press that button.
08-17-2017, 06:26 AM #6
Wosley
Discord's pretty popular with gamers, and communities alike.

And if people are like that, there's a kick and ban option, so all I'd have to do is press that button.

wat about ip grabbers ? people still do that these days
08-17-2017, 06:31 AM #7
Would you guys join a Discord server, just specifically for PS4 Cheats, Trophies and such? Seems like a good idea.

I mean peopel have set up discords for FFXV modding
08-17-2017, 06:31 AM #8
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
wat about ip grabbers ? people still do that these days

Not sure, honestly. I'm not involved in any random servers, except the servers that my friends and close friends are on.
08-17-2017, 06:33 AM #9
Wosley
Not sure, honestly. I'm not involved in any random servers, except the servers that my friends and close friends are on.

since im playing online on playstation i had 2 haters on me that did some hardcore booting on me all day long
08-17-2017, 06:33 AM #10
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I mean peopel have set up discords for FFXV modding

I guess, there's no harm in trying right? =P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo