09-06-2017, 12:54 AM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I started episode 2, after the movie of “previously on” was over, the game began to loading. But the loading seems endless.

Loading icon flashing on and on at the right-bottom of the screen and the only thing I could do was closing it.

Have anyone met this before and how did you solved it?

I've tried playing offline, redownloading the game, rebooting my PS4, even changing to another PS4, but the issue still exist.
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 09-06-2017 at 04:00 AM.
09-06-2017, 01:07 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
When I started chapter 2, after the movie of “previously on” was over, the game began to loading. But the loading seems endless.

Loading icon flashing on and on at the right-bottom of the screen and the only thing I could do was closing it.

Have anyone met this before and how did you solved it?

I've tried playing offline, redownloading the game, rebooting my PS4, even changing to another PS4, but the issue still exist.

never had this i played all 5 episodes without any issue
09-06-2017, 01:14 AM #3
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
never had this i played all 5 episodes without any issue

Do you still own the game? If you do, would you please replay chapter 2 and make a save after the first checkpoint so I can skip the movie and the loading part and that may solve the problem. Many thanks!

BTW: US digital version
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 09-06-2017 at 01:18 AM.
09-06-2017, 01:25 AM #4
Wosley
Do you still own the game? If you do, would you please replay chapter 2 and make a save after the first checkpoint so I can skip the movie and the loading part and that may solve the problem. Many thanks!

i also got us digital i can do later
09-06-2017, 01:28 AM #5
Wosley

and chapter 2 or episode 2 ?
09-06-2017, 01:33 AM #6
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
and chapter 2 or episode 2 ?

By your means, episode 2. After "previously on" but before the trophy popping. Many thanks!Loes
09-06-2017, 01:44 AM #7
Wosley
By your means, episode 2. After "previously on" but before the trophy popping. Many thanks!Loes

i got the plat already so its hard to tell wat part it is
09-06-2017, 02:00 AM #8
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
i got the plat already so its hard to tell wat part it is

You can see the checkpoint icon on the right of the screen, a dual-ring icon I think. When it appears, you can stop playing. After it disappear, close the game and copy the save. That should do it.

Or you may login in a guest account so that you can make sure that you have not miss the trophy. Many many many thanks!!!!
09-06-2017, 02:01 AM #9
Wosley
You can see the checkpoint icon on the right of the screen, a dual-ring icon I think. When it appears, you can stop playing. After it disappear, close the game and copy the save. That should do it.

Or you may login in a guest account so that you can make sure that you have not miss the trophy. Many many many thanks!!!!

ok Winky Winky
09-06-2017, 03:03 AM #10
i had issues on episode 5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo