10-06-2017, 08:18 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it just my imagination or is every modded game save on the Xploder site made using Save Wizard? *I’ve yet to see a modded save for a game that is not on Save Wizard. *Same goes for whatever the cheat is. *If Save Wizard only has max money for a game then Xploder will have a modded save with max money and nothing else. *I own both Xploder and Save Wizard. *I thought that I would be able to re-region every game using Xploder, but there is only about 10 games that Xploder can re-region. *Xploder advertises like crazy saying that it is the best cheating device ever. *Is Xploder ever going to get better? *Do they have any tricks up their sleeves where they plan on coming out with a big update that will make Xploder kick ass?
10-06-2017, 09:00 PM #2
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
To me it seems like they're a sinking ship.
10-06-2017, 09:50 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by southpaw
Xploder just rips from ngu and save wizard. A lot of their 100% saves come from here anyways. There’s ways to re region using save wizard aswell but it has to have advanced mode. Xploder barely even works

Re region works for more games on Save Wizard then on Xploder and the funny part is Save Wizard doesnt even say that your able to do it Gasp
10-07-2017, 03:54 AM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by southpaw
All you need is advanced mode anyways. Really simple to do.

Like for all the new people that still need to buy a save resigner

- Xploder is a waste
10-07-2017, 03:58 AM #5
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Like for all the new people that still need to buy a save resigner

- Xploder is a waste

Yet they claimed theirs a best cheating on ps4.yet im the one feel cheated
10-07-2017, 04:04 AM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Yet they claimed theirs a best cheating on ps4.yet im the one feel cheated

That's why i always wait to buy stuff
10-07-2017, 06:58 AM #7
Logan_Sony
Little One
It’s too bad that Xploder is such a piece of garbage. Maybe some day there will be another Bruteforce cheating device that works on normal saves and not just custom firmware.
10-07-2017, 07:21 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by Sony View Post
It’s too bad that Xploder is such a piece of garbage. Maybe some day there will be another Bruteforce cheating device that works on normal saves and not just custom firmware.

Thats 1 of the big reasons why i never bought it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo