Post: How to get unlimited PSN money by earning trophies (US only)
11-04-2017, 04:38 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see you get points for earning silver, gold, and platinum trophies. These points are redeemed for PSN cash, games, etc. 100 points = $1

Therefore, keep creating US accounts while using instant platinum saves on the same games over and over again. ENJOY Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
11-22-2017, 03:03 AM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
I never understood why Sony didn’t ban these level 100 accounts when they first started popping up :/?

There is no point in that you dont want to know howmany new level 100s get there every day on a good day i even sell 3 of them and thats just me
11-23-2017, 01:24 PM #21
Samurai Poster
I've never got money for platinum.
11-30-2017, 10:46 PM #22
it's not working on my account..
12-02-2017, 04:27 PM #23
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Doing that I am sure they will start a ban wave. If people use that it will turn their attention to hack trophies ence a ban wave will follow

I bet they started it to find the people doing modded trophies

Kind of like bait... so if your account is banned they don't actually lose the money since there's really nothing you could buy after earning a few dollars and they still get the tax right off for "loss of revenue"

Smart play Sony... almost got me for a second ;P
12-03-2017, 09:43 AM #24
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I bet they started it to find the people doing modded trophies

Kind of like bait... so if your account is banned they don't actually lose the money since there's really nothing you could buy after earning a few dollars and they still get the tax right off for "loss of revenue"

Smart play Sony... almost got me for a second ;P

exactly, only dumb ppl would risk a ban for a couple of pounds, imo at least

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
12-03-2017, 07:45 PM #25
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
don’t even work?
12-06-2017, 03:12 PM #26
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see you get points for earning silver, gold, and platinum trophies. These points are redeemed for PSN cash, games, etc. 100 points = $1

Therefore, keep creating US accounts while using instant platinum saves on the same games over and over again. ENJOY Winky Winky

Can you provide me valid information that this works?
12-06-2017, 03:27 PM #27
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Can you provide me valid information that this works?

there are only 3 things that work legit platinums , ps3 modded platinums with legit stamps , modded vita platinums with invalid timestamp
12-06-2017, 03:28 PM #28
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
there are only 3 things that work legit platinums , ps3 modded platinums with legit stamps , modded vita platinums with invalid timestamp

I know that Wosley, but I'm asking if the method works from the title.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo