Post: How to get unlimited PSN money by earning trophies (US only)
11-04-2017, 04:38 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see you get points for earning silver, gold, and platinum trophies. These points are redeemed for PSN cash, games, etc. 100 points = $1

Therefore, keep creating US accounts while using instant platinum saves on the same games over and over again. ENJOY Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
12-06-2017, 03:30 PM #29
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I know that Wosley, but I'm asking if the method works from the title.

I really doubt it it will be platinums that pop the trophies within 20mins when they take legit over the 10 hours

lets say everything that can get you removed form a legit leaderboard will not count and you cant make any money of it
12-06-2017, 03:57 PM #30
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I know that Wosley, but I'm asking if the method works from the title.

1. Only thing I tested and confirm it works is sign up for rewards with a account. Did it a few times but don't want to abuse it too much.
2. Get 10 NPWR trophy folders of PS3 Games that can be platinumed completely offline legit in under an hour each.
3. Edit their timestamps so the timestamps are over a course of 2 days (set the first day one day after you sign up for rewards). Make sure they are in legit order with legit time difference between each one.
4. Then stay offline on the account wait until after the last timestamp then sync the folders and redeem

If you want to do it for more accounts its much faster because you can use the same games over and over again and only the date for each timestamps will have to be changed depending on when you sign up for rewards.

Tbh I'm surprised people aren't doing this method and selling the codes on here.
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 12-06-2017 at 04:02 PM.
12-06-2017, 04:20 PM #31
Wosley
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
1. Only thing I tested and confirm it works is sign up for rewards with a account. Did it a few times but don't want to abuse it too much.
2. Get 10 NPWR trophy folders of PS3 Games that can be platinumed completely offline legit in under an hour each.
3. Edit their timestamps so the timestamps are over a course of 2 days (set the first day one day after you sign up for rewards). Make sure they are in legit order with legit time difference between each one.
4. Then stay offline on the account wait until after the last timestamp then sync the folders and redeem

If you want to do it for more accounts its much faster because you can use the same games over and over again and only the date for each timestamps will have to be changed depending on when you sign up for rewards.

Tbh I'm surprised people aren't doing this method and selling the codes on here.

I guess vita will go faster then since you just can sync 10 folders with invalid timestamp no edit needed
12-06-2017, 04:26 PM #32
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
I guess vita will go faster then since you just can sync 10 folders with invalid timestamp no edit needed

Yeah haven't done Vita games. You could then sell the $10 PSN codes on here for like 8 or 9 dollars Winky Winky
12-06-2017, 04:26 PM #33
Wosley
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Yeah haven't done Vita games. You could then sell the $10 PSN codes on here for like 8 or 9 dollars Winky Winky

Yup im getting toomuch psn like i rather to own some paypal money
12-06-2017, 04:28 PM #34
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Yup im getting toomuch psn like i rather to own some paypal money

I luckily been getting all paypal transactions.
12-06-2017, 09:49 PM #35
Sxnr
Grunt
Does the trophies you earned before they announced this count?
12-12-2017, 02:38 AM #36
Originally posted by Sxnr View Post
Does the trophies you earned before they announced this count?

nope.
12-12-2017, 11:20 PM #37
isigo
Do a barrel roll!
hello. no i dont think so. have you played gta5 -for example- on ps3 and later then on ps4? it plopped instantly almost same trohies like on the ps3. so all online trophys has same timestmap like instant platin save. story based trophys did not plopped, only online. or what happens, when ou playing on 2 different ps4 with same account name? why should sony think same timestamp trophys where "all cheated"? do you see my point of view?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo