Post: How to get unlimited PSN money by earning trophies (US only)
11-04-2017, 04:38 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see you get points for earning silver, gold, and platinum trophies. These points are redeemed for PSN cash, games, etc. 100 points = $1

Therefore, keep creating US accounts while using instant platinum saves on the same games over and over again. ENJOY Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
11-04-2017, 04:43 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see you get points for earning silver, gold, and platinum trophies. These points are redeemed for PSN cash, games, etc. 100 points = $1

Therefore, keep creating US accounts while using instant platinum saves on the same games over and over again. ENJOY Winky Winky

Younly can do this 3-4 times in a month since Save Wizard doest support more accounts then that :/

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

CavaloDeTroia10
11-04-2017, 04:47 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Younly can do this 3-4 times in a month since Save Wizard doest support more accounts then that :/

thats still a lot of money bro especially if you do like 20-30 plats per user account each month
11-04-2017, 04:47 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Today I noticed Sony has a rewards program for earning trophies on a US account. Here is the link:You must login or register to view this content.

Doing that I am sure they will start a ban wave. If people use that it will turn their attention to hack trophies ence a ban wave will follow
11-04-2017, 04:48 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Doing that I am sure they will start a ban wave. If people use that it will turn their attention to hack trophies ence a ban wave will follow

Yup i agree or they will just remove the whole feature of this becuase of cheated plats
11-04-2017, 05:02 PM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Yup i agree or they will just remove the whole feature of this becuase of cheated plats

I did the math for example, You must login or register to view this content. highest US account could redeem for $6,029.30 PSN lol
11-04-2017, 05:03 PM #7
Wosley
I did the math for example, You must login or register to view this content. highest US account could redeem for $6,029.30 PSN lol

I think they first check the acc and if they see its modded they probally ban it
11-04-2017, 05:07 PM #8
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
I think they first check the acc and if they see its modded they probally ban it

or just edit ps3 timestamps to look legit that can be obtained offline.
11-04-2017, 05:08 PM #9
Wosley
or just edit ps3 timestamps to look legit that can be obtained offline.

Well still its their system they will find out everything like they made it
11-04-2017, 05:16 PM #10
joco
Pokemon Trainer
Theres probably enough quick easy plats that you could do it legit in 5 hours. Mayo, Massagey, Nubla, Wrold Of Nubla, Butters babysitting, 1000 rated, puzzle showdown etc...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo