11-08-2017, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your trophy-hunting habits could now earn you credit to spend on new games—though you'll need to take steps to earn the rewards.

Players who go above and beyond in every game will soon have more than just a shiny trophy to show for their efforts.
The PlayStation Rewards program is getting an update, and its latest change lets players convert their PlayStation trophies into real-world money.
The rewards will take a lot of effort, but chances are if you already quality for at least a little cash. Silver, gold, and platinum trophies will be rewarded with points, and those points can be converted into vouchers for cash on the PlayStation Store.
As the system stands now, bronze trophies aren’t worth anything. 100 silver trophies will net you 100 points, 25 gold trophies 250 points, and 10 platinum trophies 1000 points. For every 1000 points you accumulate, you’ll get a $10 voucher for the PlayStation Store. Points can also be earned by subscribing to PlayStation Network services and renting or purchasing movies from the PlayStation Store.
In order to quality for these rewards, you’ll have to be in the United States and signed up for PlayStation Rewards. The full details of the rewards program can be found on*You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks too Jon Snow for the Information

SOURCE : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-08-2017 at 06:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Cubs, Shadow
11-08-2017, 10:32 PM #2
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Your trophy-hunting habits could now earn you credit to spend on new games—though you'll need to take steps to earn the rewards.

Players who go above and beyond in every game will soon have more than just a shiny trophy to show for their efforts.
The PlayStation Rewards program is getting an update, and its latest change lets players convert their PlayStation trophies into real-world money.
The rewards will take a lot of effort, but chances are if you already quality for at least a little cash. Silver, gold, and platinum trophies will be rewarded with points, and those points can be converted into vouchers for cash on the PlayStation Store.
As the system stands now, bronze trophies aren’t worth anything. 100 silver trophies will net you 100 points, 25 gold trophies 250 points, and 10 platinum trophies 1000 points. For every 1000 points you accumulate, you’ll get a $10 voucher for the PlayStation Store. Points can also be earned by subscribing to PlayStation Network services and renting or purchasing movies from the PlayStation Store.
In order to quality for these rewards, you’ll have to be in the United States and signed up for PlayStation Rewards. The full details of the rewards program can be found on*You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks too Jon Snow for the Information

SOURCE : You must login or register to view this content.

Personally I don't use this and wouldn't plan on, yet I also think game saves can cause an issue here for people who play legitimately all the time, would be easy for Sony to trace mind you and bans could potentially happen too, anyone who uses save Wiz and gets instant plats I'd personally avoid this. For the rest of gaming communities it's a great idea.
11-08-2017, 10:34 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by ady View Post
Personally I don't use this and wouldn't plan on, yet I also think game saves can cause an issue here for people who play legitimately all the time, would be easy for Sony to trace mind you and bans could potentially happen too, anyone who uses save Wiz and gets instant plats I'd personally avoid this. For the rest of gaming communities it's a great idea.

Recently Started a legit acc no saves nothing on it but unfortually only usa players can use this :/
11-08-2017, 10:34 PM #4
Wosley

Recently Started a legit acc no saves nothing on it but unfortually only usa players can use this :/
11-08-2017, 10:48 PM #5
ady
Can’t trickshot me!

Aye, I have several accounts from different regions use to test games and stuff on them, also have different offers on always good to have a variety, I couldn't be hassled into making another account barely have time to finish a game now, have about 8 or 9 games sat gathering dust still in packaging...
11-08-2017, 10:53 PM #6
Wosley
Aye, I have several accounts from different regions use to test games and stuff on them, also have different offers on always good to have a variety, I couldn't be hassled into making another account barely have time to finish a game now, have about 8 or 9 games sat gathering dust still in packaging...

The account is USA but i cant access the website at all
11-08-2017, 11:19 PM #7
JamesR95
Do a barrel roll!
Would they work with PS3 trophies?
11-09-2017, 01:56 AM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
The account is USA but i cant access the website at all

Even by a vpn? Always a way around things, I have Brazil deezer ultimate and it's like a 10th the cost of British haha
11-09-2017, 01:57 AM #9
Wosley
Even by a vpn? Always a way around things, I have Brazil deezer ultimate and it's like a 10th the cost of British haha

i Tried a Vpn it works but really laggy ofcourse
11-09-2017, 02:07 AM #10
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
i Tried a Vpn it works but really laggy ofcourse

Could be, suppose all depends on the type of VPN also, wouldn't expect much from a free one, least it works though, is it just US? If so could be more a trial run and if it's abused they'll shut it off presumably

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo