11-23-2017, 04:34 PM #1
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony will console ban your Playstation 4 if you these avatars. Make sure you change it to a normal.
11-23-2017, 06:48 PM #11
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
But what happend here is the account or ps4 banned ?

Ah, I missed the console ban part, thought it was just a account ban Awesome face I've never heard of a legitimate case of a PS4 getting console banned so unless there's a screenshot, I won't believe it.

Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I meant at the time of the ban. It was a week later.

When an account accesses PSN on a CFW, they're rarely banned right away. When they do get banned, it usually happens within week or two.
11-23-2017, 07:16 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 7429
Ah, I missed the console ban part, thought it was just a account ban Awesome face I've never heard of a legitimate case of a PS4 getting console banned so unless there's a screenshot, I won't believe it.

When an account accesses PSN on a CFW, they're rarely banned right away. When they do get banned, it usually happens within week or two.

Like i know a acc of me did get banned becuase of cfw ps3 and it was already on the ps4 i didnt get any console ban not on ps3 and not on ps4
11-24-2017, 07:11 PM #13
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Sony will console ban your Playstation 4 if you these avatars. Make sure you change it to a normal.

The only reason you got banned is because they looked at your transaction history, meaning you fucked up. rest of us dont piss off sony. PS. aint nobody been banned from avatars lol

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

Chris
11-24-2017, 08:49 PM #14
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Sony will console ban your Playstation 4 if you these avatars. Make sure you change it to a normal.

No proof or source based on this topic so therefore this discussion will be terminated.

Thread Closed

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

bmob10189

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo