Post: COD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, how likely is it & good or bad?
01-10-2018, 04:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys.

I was looking around & saw some love/hate situations inside of the gaming community. For example, like COD's wall-running in BO3. Wasn't bad, but, it wasn't the original COD. I noticed a lot of YouTubers talking over the situation of COD MW2 being remastered. Would this be a good thing or bad thing? I mean, to me, why remaster one game of a series & not take a step forward with the next?

01-10-2018, 04:50 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
can't wait to buy a gun with cod points that was never in the game... I hope they don't remaster it, but it would be a damn good remaster but cod and all other shooter are ruint anymore with that pay to win shit :/

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
01-13-2018, 03:02 AM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Whats up guys.

I was looking around & saw some love/hate situations inside of the gaming community. For example, like COD's wall-running in BO3. Wasn't bad, but, it wasn't the original COD. I noticed a lot of YouTubers talking over the situation of COD MW2 being remastered. Would this be a good thing or bad thing? I mean, to me, why remaster one game of a series & not take a step forward with the next?

They are going to fuck it up again. Adding cancer like create drops and custom character. I don’t want to or see someone else running around masculine feminist cunt.

What they should do is make it backwards compatible and sent up severs for ps4 or xbox one.

Bo2 is what I really wishing for.
Last edited by avatar1o1234 ; 01-13-2018 at 03:06 AM.
01-13-2018, 03:15 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
can't wait to buy a gun with cod points that was never in the game... I hope they don't remaster it, but it would be a damn good remaster but cod and all other shooter are ruint anymore with that pay to win shit :/

it will ruin the memories of how the game acutally was and you will end up thinking the game always was bad when it wasnt
01-13-2018, 11:37 PM #5
Rather them let the game die then ruin it with supply drop weapons like they did CoD4. If they want to bring it to next gen, port the PC version to next gen and leave it as is.
01-31-2018, 06:18 AM #6
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was by far the most popular in the franchise, so I would not be surprised to see it remastered at some point.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo