News: Spyro Trilogy Remastered Coming to PS4 IN 2018! - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Spyro Trilogy Remastered Coming to PS4 IN 2018!
  1. 02-13-2018, 05:01 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Woah now that is some news I love to hear! With the I'm guessing huge success of the Remastered Crash Trilogy, it was announced today that Spyro The Dragon will also be getting his own remaster in the form of the Spyro Trilogy,*Spyro the Dragon,*Ripto's Rage!, and*Year of the Dragon,*as seen on the PS1. I am so stoked to hear about this news, I loved Crash and the remastered version was really fun, but Spyro was my favorite back in the day before I came across shooters. These games were more than just a basic game like Crash, with solid dynamics and an open world, plus the allure of freeing all the frozen dragons.*

These are only rumors, but it's been tossed around a lot of news outlets today so I doubt it'd get this viral without some substance behind it.*Vicarious Visions is said to be the developer, just like the Crash trilogy.*

What do you guys think about this new development! PS4 keeping the nostalgia flowing; we just need Socom 2 now!

Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year | Kotaku UK
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outsider For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

4. 02-13-2018, 05:07 PM
    1UP
    At least I can fight
    1UP
    At least I can fight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    Woah now that is some news I love to hear! With the I'm guessing huge success of the Remastered Crash Trilogy, it was announced today that Spyro The Dragon will also be getting his own remaster in the form of the Spyro Trilogy,*Spyro the Dragon,*Ripto's Rage!, and*Year of the Dragon,*as seen on the PS1. I am so stoked to hear about this news, I loved Crash and the remastered version was really fun, but Spyro was my favorite back in the day before I came across shooters. These games were more than just a basic game like Crash, with solid dynamics and an open world, plus the allure of freeing all the frozen dragons.*

These are only rumors, but it's been tossed around a lot of news outlets today so I doubt it'd get this viral without some substance behind it.*Vicarious Visions is said to be the developer, just like the Crash trilogy.*

What do you guys think about this new development! PS4 keeping the nostalgia flowing; we just need Socom 2 now!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    So maybe the Japanese can finally have a good spyro game. The localization they got was horrible and was next to unplayable.
  5. 02-13-2018, 05:13 PM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley
    NextGenUpdate

Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year | Kotaku UK
    Now sly and the other ratchet and clank games
  6. 02-13-2018, 06:07 PM
    Alucard_Immorta
    Do a barrel roll!
    Alucard_Immorta
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Oh man... I love this game
  7. 02-15-2018, 07:34 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    well this is good for people who CARE......
  8. 02-16-2018, 12:28 AM
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    NextGenUpdate

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This better be real. Don't get my hopes up, Outie! Having remastered Spyro would be the greatest thing ever to me. Those games were my childhood.
  9. 02-16-2018, 09:37 AM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    This better be real. Don't get my hopes up, Outie! Having remastered Spyro would be the greatest thing ever to me. Those games were my childhood.
    I remember you were dying for this back in 2016 I believe. Everything is getting remade: Soundtracks, lighting, animations, etc. I'm buying it as well when it comes. Can't wait to see the trophies
  10. 02-16-2018, 02:50 PM
    Wosley
    Wosley
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    I remember you were dying for this back in 2016 I believe. Everything is getting remade: Soundtracks, lighting, animations, etc. I'm buying it as well when it comes. Can't wait to see the trophies
    Its always nice to see a trophy list of a game that never had trophies before
  11. 02-16-2018, 02:51 PM
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    The trophies would be far easier than Crash. Just collectibles and boss fights. Maybe world exploration trophies (so story mode). I'd buy a collector's edition. A Spyro statue would be awesome.
  12. 02-18-2018, 01:37 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Amazing notice.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last