Post: Burnout Paradise Remastered coming to PS4 next month
02-20-2018, 07:04 PM #1
OGJT
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know about you guys but man am I excited for this one!
Coming back at a beautiful 4k Resolution, 60 FPS is Burnout Paradise on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Not only is this masterpiece coming back, but it also comes with ALL 8 expansion packs.
Now if this wasn't enough to make you buy this remaster, wait until I tell you that it can all be yours for $39.99!!!

This is arguably one of the best racing games to hit PS3, and celebrating its 10 year anniversary, it is back and can be yours this March 16th LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY!

Video Below:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to OGJT for this useful post:

Calculus, Vince, Wosley
02-20-2018, 07:14 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Pepe likes
Pepe approves

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

OGJT
02-20-2018, 07:18 PM #3
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Pepe likes
Pepe approves

If it is all the same trophies as well, thats 98 trophies right there haha. The cops and robbers DLC has to be my favorite

The following user thanked OGJT for this useful post:

Calculus
02-20-2018, 07:20 PM #4
Calculus
Originally posted by OGJT View Post
If it is all the same trophies as well, thats 98 trophies right there haha. The cops and robbers DLC has to be my favorite
Oh my god i met another one. Where have you been Happy

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

OGJT
02-20-2018, 07:22 PM #5
OGJT
Banned
Oh my god i met another one. Where have you been Happy

Ive been here all along man!! I already requested a week off of work in vacation time for this Awesome face

The following user thanked OGJT for this useful post:

Calculus
02-20-2018, 07:23 PM #6
Calculus
Ive been here all along man!! I already requested a week off of work in vacation time for this Awesome face
Damn man sooooo many memories shit is going to be lit af
02-20-2018, 07:27 PM #7
OGJT
Banned
Damn man sooooo many memories shit is going to be lit af

Heck yeah man, idk if you go for trophies or not, but this is where it all started for me almost a decade ago. My dad went out and bought us a second ps3 just so we could both play together lmao. There waas one trophy i remember for starting an 8 player event and getting all 8 people to go into the wild cat stadium at once. That was a pain in the ass. Id love to see how many hours I invested into the original
02-20-2018, 07:29 PM #8
Calculus
Heck yeah man, idk if you go for trophies or not, but this is where it all started for me almost a decade ago. My dad went out and bought us a second ps3 just so we could both play together lmao. There waas one trophy i remember for starting an 8 player event and getting all 8 people to go into the wild cat stadium at once. That was a pain in the ass. Id love to see how many hours I invested into the original
Legit i don't even know how much i was playing this. I would go around and cause destruction on my car just for the heck of it. I missed it for too long lol
02-20-2018, 07:31 PM #9
OGJT
Banned
Legit i don't even know how much i was playing this. I would go around and cause destruction on my car just for the heck of it. I missed it for too long lol

I wonder if they include all DLC vehicles. Im sure save wizard will support this one too anyways lol
02-20-2018, 07:32 PM #10
Calculus
I wonder if they include all DLC vehicles. Im sure save wizard will support this one too anyways lol
Probably they will i hope they will

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo