02-23-2018, 03:14 PM #1
OGJT
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "EA Play" which is an event hosted primarily by Electronic Arts just before E3 is taking place once again this June. If you are unfamiliar with EA Play, its an event just like E3 in which its specifically set aside and hosted by EA, to give you hands on information about their upcoming titles, as well as multiple booths set up to try out their new and upcoming titles.
The biggest news about this article, is that EA confirmed not only will they be showcasing a new Battlefield game, but it will in fact be playable at the event this June.
EA also confirmed, the new game would be out later this year. (Id assume November)
They did not hint anything about the new title. No name, location, era, nothing. However im sure that information is right around the corner for us.
Alongside Battlefield, EA also plans on discussing its upcoming sports titles as usual, Sims 4 for some reason, and their highly anticipated game "Anthem" which is now scheduled to release early 2019.

You will be able to get tickets to this event hosted in Los Angeles this spring. More information on tickets will become available in the next few weeks.

What are your guys's thought/opinions/ideas on a new Battlefield game?

The following user thanked OGJT for this useful post:

Wosley
02-23-2018, 07:54 PM #2
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
I'm excited.
02-24-2018, 02:44 AM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
"Early 2019".
I'm disappointed in the release and production o games for the past two years. There hasn't been SHIT worth spending $60 on. The best game I've played in 2 years is Horizon Zero Dawn. That's sad.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

OGJT
02-24-2018, 01:59 PM #4
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
"Early 2019".
I'm disappointed in the release and production o games for the past two years. There hasn't been SHIT worth spending $60 on. The best game I've played in 2 years is Horizon Zero Dawn. That's sad.

Im excited for Anthem! It looks really good, but I would have to agree with you regarding HZD
03-06-2018, 12:21 PM #5
blvjmh
Save Point
I hope it's Battlefield Bad Company 3, loved 1 and 2
03-06-2018, 08:46 PM #6
I'm sure i read somewhere that, this year is gonna be Battlefield 5 (WW2) and next year is supposed to be Bad company 3.
I would love Bad company 3, but i would also love for someone to make a decent Vietnam shooter. The last good Vietnam game i played was a DLC and it was with Bad company 2, hearing the tanks drive past blaring out what sounded like the rolling stones or hendrix! it was awesome. like playing a game version of full metal jacket.
03-08-2018, 02:20 PM #7
Great news

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo