02-19-2018, 06:45 AM #1
RouletteBoi
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this a while back, I didn't really add anything to it so I'm like why not release it since I don't use it . The menu is very mini so it will show up in the subtitles.*
This sprx is only for [BLES01294] Game of the Year Edition

Open with R3 + LEFT

FEATURES
Invulnerability (God mode)*
Infinite horse stamina
Teleport to player
Give all Weapons
Gold Weapons*
Blazing Bullets
Unlock all Trophies
Horse Spawner

Download (Sprx + Eboot)
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits*
Dirk for helping with hook
Roulette for creating the sprx
Rock for SC-CL
Nathan for SC-CL
XBLToothPik for SC-CL

Version 1.0
Initial Release*

Version 1.1
Added Spawn Truck
Added Spawn Car
Added Spawn Bear
Added Spawn Zebra

Last edited by RouletteBoi ; 04-07-2018 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Added Video

The following 7 users say thank you to RouletteBoi for this useful post:

APOCALYP, ASSASSIN_DUDE, Donmaka, DPO23, ImPiffHD, jkait, KorruptGaming
02-19-2018, 11:25 AM #2
Upload some OFW backups
02-21-2018, 12:06 AM #3
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Is that all it can do? You need a Delete Actor feature or something that freezes the whole session when its broken. People need tools to fix the game.
02-21-2018, 07:36 AM #4
RouletteBoi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GLITCHED
Is that all it can do? You need a Delete Actor feature or something that freezes the whole session when its broken. People need tools to fix the game.

For update v1.0 yes thats all it can do. I just got bored for it and haven't added anything else. I'm a little new to this game so you need to explain to me whats the fix game thing
02-21-2018, 06:05 PM #5
ASSASSIN_DUDE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RouletteBoi View Post
For update v1.0 yes thats all it can do. I just got bored for it and haven't added anything else. I'm a little new to this game so you need to explain to me whats the fix game thing

Zombies arn't made to despawn and people bring zombies in from undead overrun and combined with a mod, the zombies duplicate over and over until the games limit is reached and making nothing spawn in,not even players. we need a delete actor function to fix the servers. I will send u a list of natives that u could use, i would do this myself but im not experiernced in sprx menus. People bring in these zombies on purpose just to destroy the game... If u could possibly target zombies or every npc in the session that would be great then the other modders would stop breaking the game.

Last edited by ASSASSIN_DUDE ; 02-23-2018 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Links, and left out a part

The following user thanked ASSASSIN_DUDE for this useful post:

RouletteBoi
02-28-2018, 05:49 PM #6
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!

Pretty much an option that destroys all npcs. if people had a mod like that it would be easier to fix the game than to break it. The weakest modders of rdr only come to freeze people and break the game when they run into a real modder. This would keep those kind of people away.
02-28-2018, 09:12 PM #7
RouletteBoi
Do a barrel roll!
Pretty much an option that destroys all npcs. if people had a mod like that it would be easier to fix the game than to break it. The weakest modders of rdr only come to freeze people and break the game when they run into a real modder. This would keep those kind of people away.

How does one freeze the session and also how do they bring zombies to multiplayer?
02-28-2018, 10:53 PM #8
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
How does one freeze the session and also how do they bring zombies to multiplayer?

They bypass an old glitch that brings zombies into freeroam with a rideable zombie mod, then they use a specific zombie to freeze sessions with and all it takes to break the game is to leave 1 of those zombies behind in a session full of people, it duplicates for each person and the duplicate npcs follow them as they leave to the next session. The most common way to freeze people is with modified wagons spawned through the online cheat menu but not everyone is up to the challenge, they would rather break the game to cause wagons no to spawn. They are also human files, not zombie files. Rockstar made alot of shortcuts and mickey moused alot of shit to make things work in RDR and ended up making a bug infested shithole that needs to be cleaned by modders.
Last edited by GLITCHED BANE ; 02-28-2018 at 11:05 PM.
03-14-2018, 05:38 AM #9
SDope
Gobble
Work for 1.01?
?????
04-05-2018, 11:10 PM #10
GaelicLord
Save Point
They bypass an old glitch that brings zombies into freeroam with a rideable zombie mod, then they use a specific zombie to freeze sessions with and all it takes to break the game is to leave 1 of those zombies behind in a session full of people, it duplicates for each person and the duplicate npcs follow them as they leave to the next session. The most common way to freeze people is with modified wagons spawned through the online cheat menu but not everyone is up to the challenge, they would rather break the game to cause wagons no to spawn. They are also human files, not zombie files. Rockstar made alot of shortcuts and mickey moused alot of shit to make things work in RDR and ended up making a bug infested shithole that needs to be cleaned by modders.

There is an eboot fix that will remove these zombies and make it normal again, you can find it on google if you could add it to this that would be great!

The following user thanked GaelicLord for this useful post:

MrModded1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo