06-03-2018, 04:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone i just want to ask about somethings in red dead redemption game of year there is cheat menu on Public
i saw some people the using xbox cheats code on ps3 Sal

1 - Blazing Guns
3 - Ride Donkey

and more cheat like these i download the Patch0 Rpf And the cheats code is work with me but how can i add more cheat like what i say Xbox cheat code on ps3 can ANYone help me plz

Download Mod Menu 1.01 link : You must login or register to view this content. Enzo

EBOOT.BIN here dev_hdd0/game/BLES01294/USRDIR/

Crushlt.Sprx here dev_hdd0/tmp

Open with R3 + LEFT

Enjoy Kryptus
06-03-2018, 04:53 PM #2
ASSASSIN_DUDE
Do a barrel roll!
Do people understand that there is really no difference between the games? The only 2 differences is how the names work and the graphics. Add the cheat codes or get a save with all of them... Go into the cheat menu and press triangle, then type the cheat code and unlock it...
06-03-2018, 04:57 PM #3
Originally posted by DUDE View Post
Do people understand that there is really no difference between the games? The only 2 differences is how the names work and the graphics. Add the cheat codes or get a save with all of them... Go into the cheat menu and press triangle, then type the cheat code and unlock it...

yeah i know bro but there is more cheat with no codes i don't know how can i add them
06-03-2018, 04:59 PM #4

aww i got it so i have to download save game with all cheat codes Thank you dude
06-03-2018, 05:10 PM #5

another help i want from you how can i fix the game i got 2 file called archive.dat and archive00.dat where i have to put them and thank again
06-04-2018, 01:20 AM #6
ASSASSIN_DUDE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by phwapps View Post
another help i want from you how can i fix the game i got 2 file called archive.dat and archive00.dat where i have to put them and thank again

Dude, have u ever installed a modded backup? Make a folder on the usb "PS3" inside that put another called "EXPORT" inside that make another called"BACKUP". Put the folder containing the archives in the "BACKUP" folder. and watch a video on installing modded backups. A great source would be the PassiveModding channel.
06-04-2018, 05:54 PM #7
Dude, have u ever installed a modded backup? Make a folder on the usb "PS3" inside that put another called "EXPORT" inside that make another called"BACKUP". Put the folder containing the archives in the "BACKUP" folder. and watch a video on installing modded backups. A great source would be the PassiveModding channel.

really thank you dude ayy lmao
06-05-2018, 04:03 AM #8
What ur Facebook i went ask u bro for something

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo