Post: Red Dead Redemption all versions mods released New and old mods
08-14-2014, 08:53 PM #1
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Red Dead Redemption First Version 1.07
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Version 1.02
Red Dead Redemption Game Of the Year ( no update ) built in update also had Pkg Mods or Iso Back up Copy rpf

Red Dead Redemption Game of the year 1.01 pkg mods (you need to bypass the patch)You must login or register to view this content.

old Red Dead Redemption Game of the year pkg mods You must login or register to view this content.

old Red Dead Redemption pkg mods You must login or register to view this content.

1.07 and 1.02 rpf Modes You must login or register to view this content.

Old update for 1.07 and 1.02 mods You must login or register to view this content.

(rename this to patch0_ps3.rpf) old game of the year rpf mods You must login or register to view this content.

Cheat menu online = pausemenusence.xml
rideanimals
faster horses
antifreeze 2.0 created by GLITCHED MATRIX
transport to near by mount
Nuked wagon better freezing mod when using cheat menu online
alot of mods been put together some of the best i would say

only thing didn't put in this was flying wagons too freeze anyone out of anitfreeze 2.0 created by GLITCHED matrix and i and and didn't put the the A-bomb in it and didn't put in the mod to play as animals

you can mod horse's in outfitters ( 4 horse's of apocalypse , unicorn online script mod if you can do it )

alot of script mods can be done for this game even putting a train online for everyone lol

Modding ways for Red Dead Redemption
RTM /RTE
PKG mods
ISO/rpf
script mods
mod menu for the first person to make it

RPFTOOL You must login or register to view this content.

what mods were done watch this channel and you will see all the different mods that were done
You must login or register to view this content.

to bring the rpf mods into 1.08 online public servers you would need to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN
which it would make it to a Eboot.ELF
than after that you would need to open the decrypted Eboot into ida-pro a editor programs
or files or use HEX Editor once you successfully open the Eboot you would see a shit ton of offsets
,addresses , Strings , natives you would need to go to old tab 32 to bypass the script that rockStar has patch
which is the crc check

Red Dead Redemption Saves. some of these saves will work and some you will have to resign
for the hacked option save resign it if you have the rpf mods working in public servers then you wont have to enter the cheat code online
You must login or register to view this content.

create for ps3 YOASS-Stanky,NubzZ-wolf,xApocalype000 (me ) . also created for modded files GLITCHED MATRIX from xbox 360
Last edited by apocalypse000 ; 08-29-2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: fixing

The following 7 users say thank you to apocalypse000 for this useful post:

e-dude, LOLHi100, Mad Angry, shark8, tomatine
09-02-2014, 02:41 PM #20
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by IamMrObscenity View Post
blus30418

If you have ccapi 2.5 on ps3 and cfw, here´s a rdr rtm tool: You must login or register to view this content.

inf. dead eye,ammo,horse stamina and health
09-02-2014, 03:11 PM #21
IamMrObscenity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
If you have ccapi 2.5 on ps3 and cfw, here´s a rdr rtm tool: You must login or register to view this content.

inf. dead eye,ammo,horse stamina and health

dude Happy ..awesome thank you..
09-21-2014, 01:36 AM #22
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Old code work your useing codes my friend NuBzZ-Wolf
09-21-2014, 01:43 AM #23
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
I have this tool already not real god mode. You shouldn't be able to die with god mode on but this tool you can die with god mode on. Its a great tool but rpf mods are some of the best. Unless you have mod menu that would be even better then the rpf mods. With mod menu you can control other players even modder and stop them from using cheats online, transporting player to you, even changing your mount without going to outfitters. RDR mod menu is better then the rpf mods
09-25-2014, 04:38 PM #24
What psn id's do you guys play on for me to add to play RDR with?
11-04-2014, 09:40 AM #25
tomatine
Save Point
Thanks a lot to this Post. I am Playing RDR on an Xbox
Is there a Way to get the mods working on my flashed Xbox ?
I am technically not very experienced an have no Clue about modding :-(
But maybe there is a way like "RDR mods 4 dummies"
11-04-2014, 10:07 AM #26
Originally posted by tomatine View Post
Thanks a lot to this Post. I am Playing RDR on an Xbox
Is there a Way to get the mods working on my flashed Xbox ?
I am technically not very experienced an have no Clue about modding :-(
But maybe there is a way like "RDR mods 4 dummies"

I have seen a few vids on youtube for xbox mods so just google rdr xbo mods and you will find them.
11-04-2014, 10:20 AM #27
tomatine
Save Point
Yes found Them already i do have a ISO MOD RDR DVD and it works fine . Problem is since Rockstrs new Update you cant join your Mates in MP. anymore .
11-04-2014, 10:22 AM #28
tomatine
Save Point

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo