Post: 8thGen-PKZ - Client + Source Release. (I'm done with RSPS)
01-20-2016, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
8thGen Background
- 8thGen started out as a part time server that i was working on, This server hosted for 4 Straight months! Never let me down, Codes etc is messy has afew bugs here n there.
But well worth server, came to the point where it's on my Desktop was going to rehost.. But i really can't be bothered anymore. So here it is. Leech if you wannttt don't care. Enjoy..

- Cache will Auto Download too..
Now i don't want people asking me for help on how to setup etc it's basic af but runs mint! And i'm done DONE with RSPS. Sooo last time enjoy (My final release)

- You can edit the spawn server to Eco in commands, I really wanted to get rid off this, maybe some people might want it. IDC.. If yall want a virus scan let me know.. I'll be happy to upload one due to the fact that there are so many releases with Virus out RN...
- Alsoooo, if you need something ie more info let me know on this thread i'll add it in.

- There is also afew holiday events added in this server, Halloween and Easter by memory. Suppper quick and easy but eh..

8thGen Media:
You must login or register to view this content.

8thGen Videos:

8thGen Downloads:
Client + Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Decryption Key:
Originally posted by another user
!WX45pbTUQ6I3wJ2e_AhwyR7XQAV6ObDL_-ATCYKdbBo

P.S Everything else is on Rune-Server..
01-25-2016, 04:43 PM #2
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks nice, thanks for sharing Smile
04-08-2016, 02:04 PM #3
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MODS View Post
8thGen Background
- 8thGen started out as a part time server that i was working on, This server hosted for 4 Straight months! Never let me down, Codes etc is messy has afew bugs here n there.
But well worth server, came to the point where it's on my Desktop was going to rehost.. But i really can't be bothered anymore. So here it is. Leech if you wannttt don't care. Enjoy..

- Cache will Auto Download too..
Now i don't want people asking me for help on how to setup etc it's basic af but runs mint! And i'm done DONE with RSPS. Sooo last time enjoy (My final release)

- You can edit the spawn server to Eco in commands, I really wanted to get rid off this, maybe some people might want it. IDC.. If yall want a virus scan let me know.. I'll be happy to upload one due to the fact that there are so many releases with Virus out RN...
- Alsoooo, if you need something ie more info let me know on this thread i'll add it in.

- There is also afew holiday events added in this server, Halloween and Easter by memory. Suppper quick and easy but eh..

8thGen Media:

8thGen Videos:

8thGen Downloads:
Client + Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Decryption Key:

P.S Everything else is on Rune-Server..

I've also left the rsps scene but I always come back here and there. Just wondering, does this source/client let u switch the interfaces? Like from a 317 inventory, logos, chatbox, to 525 etc?
04-22-2016, 12:33 PM #4
# 1
Banned
thanks m9
05-11-2018, 05:37 PM #5
does anyone have the cache for this? i need it please, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo