03-05-2015, 04:21 PM #1
Stunz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextGenUpdate, thank you for taking the time to check out the new RuneScape Section! If you are interested in playing the game, you can go to this link: You must login or register to view this content., any questions or problems, reply to this thread, or simply PM me, I am always here to help! Winky Winky.

Once you register, you will need to Verify your email, you can play RuneScape from it's homepage. But I highly recommend downloading OSBuddy, it's a RuneScape Client, but with a lot of helpful Applications inside of it. You can download OSBuddy from the following website, but requires you to register on it before hand! You must login or register to view this content..

Thank you for taking your time to browse the RuneScape Section! Regards, - Stunz. Gaming Squad Staff Member

The following 2 users say thank you to Stunz for this useful post:

iHaxel, samet2013
03-05-2015, 04:33 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, thank you for taking the time to check out the new RuneScape Section! If you are interested in playing the game, you can go to this link: You must login or register to view this content., any questions or problems, reply to this thread, or simply PM me, I am always here to help! Winky Winky.

Once you register, you will need to Verify your email, you can play RuneScape from it's homepage. But I highly recommend downloading OSBuddy, it's a RuneScape Client, but with a lot of helpful Applications inside of it. You can download OSBuddy from the following website, but requires you to register on it before hand! You must login or register to view this content..

Thank you for taking your time to browse the RuneScape Section! Regards, - Stunz. Gaming Squad Staff Member

Congrats on the new section bro! :yes:
03-05-2015, 04:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Stunz View Post

Nice new thread post! And Rate: Excellent! :kiss:Claps
03-05-2015, 05:34 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by samet2012 View Post
Nice new thread post! And Rate: Excellent! :kiss:Claps
Thank you :wub:
03-06-2015, 03:30 PM #5
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Runescape Programming Section = Stunz's Personal Section. Anyway congradulations on your new section!
03-06-2015, 03:31 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Runescape Programming Section = Stunz's Personal Section. Anyway congradulations on your new section!
Winky Winky Thanks :wub:
04-22-2016, 12:32 PM #7
# 1
Banned
nice section

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo