02-18-2011, 02:41 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was inactive for a day or two because I got a virus on my computer, & I sent it into the shop, it was formatted for Windows 7, but when I got it back, my TASKBAR looks like Windows XP? Like OLDSCHOOL shit, how do I go back to the way it was before? I need a tutorial, if you don't know the answer, don't reply.

Here's a screenshot -

You must login or register to view this content.
02-18-2011, 02:45 AM #2
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
Right Click on your Desktop > Personalize > Windows 7
02-18-2011, 02:51 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by CainFoool View Post
Right Click on your Desktop > Personalize > Windows 7

That's for themes, as in background, also, it didn't work. /facepalm
02-18-2011, 04:26 AM #4
pboy887
Gym leader
its in classic mode goto Personalize>Themes>Windows 7 Aero
02-18-2011, 05:00 AM #5
Kervrn
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
So, I was inactive for a day or two because I got a virus on my computer, & I sent it into the shop, it was formatted for Windows 7, but when I got it back, my TASKBAR looks like Windows XP? Like OLDSCHOOL shit, how do I go back to the way it was before? I need a tutorial, if you don't know the answer, don't reply.

Here's a screenshot -

I had same problem i changed it back to regular and when i turn comp on again it reverts back to that silver bar crap....its a virus i got from installing some kind of program...so yeah its a virus i would suggest just make another user account that is admin and transfer all data from that accound such as that foulder that says dont delete and such to new account...to do so just make a new one log into it and go to my computer and select users then click on your old accound and retrieve files from desktop etc...then after done delete! :]
02-18-2011, 05:04 AM #6
So, I was inactive for a day or two because I got a virus on my computer, & I sent it into the shop, it was formatted for Windows 7, but when I got it back, my TASKBAR looks like Windows XP? Like OLDSCHOOL shit, how do I go back to the way it was before? I need a tutorial, if you don't know the answer, don't reply.

Here's a screenshot -

Click the windows button thing in the bottom left corner then search appearance.

In the results find 'Adjust the appearance and Performance of windows'

Then you can change it around, it's somewhere in there, change your settings to adjust for best appearance and it will definitely look like windows 7.
02-18-2011, 05:51 AM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by adogaloggg View Post
Click the windows button thing in the bottom left corner then search appearance.

In the results find 'Adjust the appearance and Performance of windows'

Then you can change it around, it's somewhere in there, change your settings to adjust for best appearance and it will definitely look like windows 7.

Hey man, I really appreciate you helping, but it doesn't change the taskbar. Sad Awesome
02-18-2011, 05:54 AM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Hey man, I really appreciate you helping, but it doesn't change the taskbar. Sad Awesome

Just change it to classic, that's all it is
Then right click on the task bar and goto properties

Use small icons

Opps sorry I read it wrong, basically do the opposite of what I said. Set to windows 7 theme
Last edited by Oneup ; 02-18-2011 at 05:58 AM.
02-18-2011, 06:00 AM #9
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by UP View Post
Just change it to classic, that's all it is
Then right click on the task bar and goto properties

Use small icons

Opps sorry I read it wrong, basically do the opposite of what I said. Set to windows 7 theme

I did both of those, but it didn't work.

Right click desktop > Windows 7 Classic.

Then Right click taskbar > use small icons?
02-18-2011, 06:15 AM #10
Default Avatar
Oneup
I did both of those, but it didn't work.

Right click desktop > Windows 7 Classic.

Then Right click taskbar > use small icons?

No when I read that, i thought that's what you wanted, instead of classic set it to 7 basic or a theme if you have a default one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo