11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know how some people love to use emblems from black ops 2 as their forum avatar so I made these for you to use.
There is all the prestige emblems, zombie, leagues, characters etc.
I may add more If I get time.
Right now I have just done the main ones for you to use :p
Any problems let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 12:07 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Numb, -Zane, AgentSexyPig, BISOON, BushyBu, Elk, ePic_3.o, F-WiekSon, G-G-J, Gian_, Harry, Sheldon Cooper, IVI40A3Fusionz, iZigg, JP, kashiboy, Lovol, Maps-Q8, metrodemon, mister_k, Miyata, Moment, Nateowl, Nubz, OBC, Omshivam, Pimp, PussayPatrol, RaspberryIce, Reyz, shooterace247, SHoRtY__15, Snak The Ripper, SuperGamecube64, SveBu Live, swagscarface01, TheSentinel, Thrillz, TTS., warreng6x, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Yolo Brahs !
11-05-2012, 03:47 PM #2
iZigg
Banned
Thanks for these! Keep up the great work in the Black Ops 2 section man!
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM #3
TheSentinel
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome stuff dude! Is there a chance you could Zip this and upload to mediafire?
11-05-2012, 04:46 PM #4
Originally posted by TheSentinel View Post
Awesome stuff dude! Is there a chance you could Zip this and upload to mediafire?

Hahah your avatar nice Happy
11-05-2012, 05:03 PM #5
OBC
Banned
they look great!
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I like the 3rd prestige icon, looks sick =D
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-06-2012 at 12:13 PM.
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
Fixed all the avatars so enjoy =D

Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
I like the 3rd prestige icon, looks sick =D

Originally posted by OBC View Post
they look great!

I updated yours to the new ones which all now have fixed backgrounds.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Joel
11-06-2012, 05:45 PM #8
These are awesome Wondoh, gonna use the master prestige one. Smile
11-06-2012, 06:55 PM #9
shooterace247
I defeated!
Thanks these emblems actually look better. Happy
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM #10
Harry
Former Staff
Thanks alot dude, will defo use these ... but my current avatar is awesome stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo