08-23-2013, 04:04 AM #1
BySec
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Notice: I am allowed and enforce the right to not provide service to anyone under any circumstances. Anything you do towards wanting a service must be provided before I complete the service. I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or the service / account while in the process or after using anything I have given to you.

SpamBot in action:
Last edited by BySec ; 12-11-2013 at 02:27 AM. Reason: I'm gay.

The following 58 users say thank you to BySec for this useful post:

-Dustin-, -MajesticModz-, JordanCarr, Abe, Alexon, Best Mate, Bimjee, bucknastey, Bucko, chessel, DarkGyarados, ddong, Eddie-Lucas, FrozenRaisin, FruitBurst, Funzaur, Gay For Satan, Glare, Glaucoma, gm3995, Gommy, iVelocityGaming, Bichote, TheMightyMoJo, Klintos, Deleted-User0000000012210, lil__cowjar, lolipop1113, lonewolfhacker, Lygaya, Marijuanaology, MedioHazard, MrBliss_, Vince, ozzy21, Jango, QATAR♛, R3AP3R982, RD Recreate, Repetition, SataQ, SiLLiKaLaX, Slinky, SoLuckys94b, Taste_The_Cok, TheNzm, TopRamen, UNDEFEAT, Demarcus Ware, Wattsy, WillBoy20101, Xavier G., UserModz, xEddieMoDzHD, xNike, zgmodz19, zshred

The following user groaned BySec for this awful post:

How Big Are You
08-23-2013, 04:11 AM #2
Originally posted by BySec View Post

I want the free account i'll rep
08-23-2013, 07:16 AM #3
Nice post.
Anyways can you make your own name if you take a free minecraft account? Winky Winky
08-23-2013, 07:43 AM #4
BySec
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xMythoss View Post
Nice post.
Anyways can you make your own name if you take a free minecraft account? Winky Winky

That can only be done two ways, one, generate a code which is possible, but you have a 0.00000000000000001% chance to get one, since they activate the codes AS someone buys them, and usually they use the code within an hour to a few minutes.

Or, find a REALLY old account thats bought with none account activation ( super rare ) I sadly have non, i'm sorry.

The following user thanked BySec for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
08-23-2013, 02:40 PM #5
Lygaya
Haxor!
Notice: I am allowed and enforce the right to not provide service to anyone under any circumstances. Anything you do towards wanting a service must be provided before I complete the service. I am not responsible for anything that happens to you while in the process or after using anything I have given to you.

Can I have a free minecraft account plz that would be awesome I rep your thread you are good person :vince:
08-23-2013, 05:25 PM #6
BySec
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lygaya View Post
Can I have a free minecraft account plz that would be awesome I rep your thread you are good person :vince:

Sent Tiphat

The following 2 users say thank you to BySec for this useful post:

Gay For Satan, Lygaya
08-23-2013, 08:20 PM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh
Sent Tiphat

How many have you give away?
08-23-2013, 10:37 PM #8
chessel
Bounty hunter
Hey... Could I have an Optifine Cape?
08-24-2013, 01:30 AM #9
BySec
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jango View Post
How many have you give away?

I think about 4,000 so far. 20,000 if you include people on skype also.

The following user thanked BySec for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
08-24-2013, 01:32 AM #10
Jango
I love my kitteh
I think about 4,000 so far. 20,000 if you include people on skype also.

Damn. You are the master of minecraft accounts!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo