Post: Any word on DS4 Magma Red and Wave Blue release date?
11-29-2013, 08:49 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]28265[/ATTACH]

I had been checking search engines previously but have yet to find any release information. I only saw pre orders being excepted via AmazonUK and I am aware of it releasing in the UK before in the USA(where I am).

So with the release of PS4 today I was just wondering if maybe any of you have heard about when they will be available especially you UK folks.

I am waiting on getting a 2nd controller until I can buy the Magma Red and I may even sell my current Jet Black controller for $15 less and paying the difference to get the Wave Blue as well. I always like to be ahead of the curve lol as I ordered the Dualshock 3 in white from Japan before it was ready for release in the US. Also nice since when I take my control to friends house I cleary know which ones mine(and which one stole it lol) Gobble
11-29-2013, 10:13 PM #2
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
they are already availble to buy from shopto asda tesco etc.
11-29-2013, 10:54 PM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
they are already availble to buy from shopto asda tesco etc.

Oh. I will try their websites. Do they deliver in the US you think?
11-29-2013, 10:59 PM #4
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
shopto mite but im not sure about the rest.

Originally posted by Justice View Post
Oh. I will try their websites. Do they deliver in the US you think?
11-29-2013, 11:36 PM #5
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
shopto mite but im not sure about the rest.

Oh man. Yeah it's the equivalent of $35 us dollars more to get it from there including shipping . I will wait until there are on usa lol
11-30-2013, 12:07 AM #6
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
I got a magma red controller today from amazon UK,Ordered it a couple of months ago, and it came with my PS4.
11-30-2013, 12:30 AM #7
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
GameStop has plenty of both
11-30-2013, 02:17 AM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by jedt View Post
GameStop has plenty of both

My Gamestops setup has all of the PS4 shit in the back of the store while the giant, shit Xbox One is on display and has a giant setup in the front. Is funny because their square fuck of a box is halfway sticking out of the display box because its so fucking big and stupid.

Actually, there is no PS4 display. Just signs and the accessories in the back. :lol:
But there isn't any DUALSHOCK 4's that have colors. Just the plain black ones. :dumb:
11-30-2013, 02:49 AM #9
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
My Gamestops setup has all of the PS4 shit in the back of the store while the giant, shit Xbox One is on display and has a giant setup in the front. Is funny because their square fuck of a box is halfway sticking out of the display box because its so fucking big and stupid.

Actually, there is no PS4 display. Just signs and the accessories in the back. :lol:
But there isn't any DUALSHOCK 4's that have colors. Just the plain black ones. :dumb:

My local GameStop is equally balanced in fairness - the real affiliation to any brand however the staff seem more impressed with the new PS4.

Also I should note I've no affiliation with any outlet, I used to purchase from HMV they nailed their own coffin, fcuked up my boys Vita warranty so I looked at the next outlet that would honour a pre-order - GameStop delivered - jedt is happy again.
11-30-2013, 11:50 AM #10
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I got one in Ireland already

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo