01-10-2014, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I am going to show you how to change your mac adress (Reasons : Banned from BO2)

First download all these Files , if they are down please tell me.

NOTE :::::: if you banned change first YOUR PSID "IT CAN BE A RANDOM" and try BO2!!!!!

OtherOs++ 3.55 : You must login or register to view this content.
Rebug Rex 3.55.4 : You must login or register to view this content.
Rebug DOWNGRADER 3.55 You must login or register to view this content.
4.46 D-REX : You must login or register to view this content.
c2d : You must login or register to view this content.
Chaos air bringer : You must login or register to view this content.

So when you downloaded all these files you have to go on CEX.
so flash your dump in the rebug toolbox to your USB and put it on your PC!
Then rename it in "cex.norbin" and put it to your pc and rename in in "CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN" and put on your USB and go on cex!!
now install QA Toggle from this site "rebug.me" on your ps3 and run it , it allows you to downgrade without brick

now rename the "Rebug 3.55.4 DRG.pup" to > "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and install that ..
now when we are on 3.55 we have to install otheros++ rename it in "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and install that!
when you are on 3.55 running otheros++
install the pkg chaos air dumper

now go on your PC and open HxD!

In the bytes you type your new MAC Adress ( NOTE : it can be a random but when you putted a random you have to check in the "network settings" if you have acces to the internet when not you dont have acces to it or ask a friend or look on YT there are many idot who shows there macadresses!:3

so the mac adress must have 6 bytes that means - is a random ( AF LJ L3 O8 15 35 )
and save it as "mac.bin" put it on your usb and plug it in the ps3 !
now run chaos air bringer ! when the lights goes off on off on and yellow that means the mac.backup.bin (Backup)
dumped succesfully and the mac changed succesfully!

now checl if you have acces to the internet if yes install "3.55.4 REX"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?
- We have to go from 3.55 to "D-REX" DEX - REX !!!!!!

now go on your pc and put the cex.norbin in the c2d foler make sure you installed the setup whiched is in the folder
and put also your root key from ps3

now open command prompt in current path ( STRG + SHIFT + Right mous click = open command prompt here)
type in

c2d.exe your_rootkey.bin cex.norbin dex.norbin 85"

in your currentpath there is a dex.norbin now put it on the usb and go on dex ( switch target id then change lvl2 kernel)

now install 4.46 D-REX!! if you insttalled it succesfully you completed !!

NOTE :::::: if you banned change YOUR PSID "IT CAN BE A RANDOM"!!!!!

If you have any question send me a message on skype "EnVatoYT" Smile)
hope that help ^^

The following user thanked x-sobhi for this useful post:

TheDoctor MoDz

The following 8 users groaned at x-sobhi for this awful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, InfinityISB4CK, SC58, Turk_Warrior, xkoeckiiej, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xPreeks
01-10-2014, 09:08 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
i would lovee to know how many post like this about the changing mac address has been made... :derp:

The following 9 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

EliteHackzPS3, EncepT, InfinityISB4CK, L33T1337, SC58-Fanboy, Winter, xkoeckiiej, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xPreeks
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM #3
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Atleast Make The Thread Like Organised !!
01-15-2014, 09:48 PM #4
Originally posted by 7785
Atleast Make The Thread Like Organised !!

Its my choice how to do it :3Reaper
01-15-2014, 10:01 PM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
do we have to go to dex firmware ? and also this Tutorial is for getting account unbanned from bo2 right?
01-23-2014, 01:49 PM #6
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Originally posted by sobhi View Post
Its my choice how to do it :3Reaper

Then People Will Neg You
01-23-2014, 06:50 PM #7
This post is like jiborish to me.
01-25-2014, 09:45 AM #8
MAKOHAZE
Do a barrel roll!
Lol agreed masta
Its not a good tut sorry, we need organized leaders obviously that one wont be you x sobhi. I got lost quick haha. Plus seen this tut to many times. Imma have to thumbs down it cause its not quality.

The following user thanked MAKOHAZE for this useful post:

smoochy1993
03-13-2014, 01:21 PM #9
Hey man its a little hard to follow but u took the time to try to help and i was able to follow it so thx
09-02-2014, 06:24 AM #10
shadow611
Save Point
if you get banned again do you have to go through the whole downgrade process again? im on cex and ive already toggled QA. or can i just stay on my 4.55 firmware and just use chaos air to get my other mac that i changed, use HxD and change it, then use chaos air to set it without downgrading again?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo