03-18-2014, 10:38 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically I'm going to start to save up for an Xbox One, I have a PS4 but I want the exclusives like Titanfall, Forza, DR3 etc. It'll take me about 3 weeks to save up for one, is it worth it?

I know Titanfall is really good, I've played it on some friends consoles and this is persuading me too get one even more.

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

03-18-2014, 11:54 PM #2
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Basically I'm going to start to save up for an Xbox One, I have a PS4 but I want the exclusives like Titanfall, Forza, DR3 etc. It'll take me about 3 weeks to save up for one, is it worth it?

I know Titanfall is really good, I've played it on some friends consoles and this is persuading me too get one even more.

There's alot of amazing games coming out but sadly in 2015 But either Way i'd get but take your time
03-19-2014, 09:38 AM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Sir
There's alot of amazing games coming out but sadly in 2015 But either Way i'd get but take your time

One of the main reasons I do want it is for Titanfall. I really want it sooner rather than later, so I think I'll definately get it in the next few weeks Winky Winky

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
03-19-2014, 09:51 AM #4
RAB
Splicer
One of the main reasons I do want it is for Titanfall. I really want it sooner rather than later, so I think I'll definately get it in the next few weeks Winky Winky

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Yes titanfall is really good i bought it last week for my xbox one Smile
03-19-2014, 09:53 AM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by RAB View Post
Yes titanfall is really good i bought it last week for my xbox one Smile

I have played it on PC . It's awesome. My PC isn't good enough for it :P I don't buy games for PC so I'm just going to save up for an Xbox One :P
03-19-2014, 10:00 AM #6
RAB
Splicer
I have played it on PC . It's awesome. My PC isn't good enough for it :P I don't buy games for PC so I'm just going to save up for an Xbox One :P

I hate the bots on titanfall though they always fk up my kd vs player lol i always think there normal players then kill loads off them and at the end of the game i'll have like 40 bots killed and 18 real players killed and 3 deaths to 5 deaths haha. I just wish they'll make a game mode with no bots lol
03-19-2014, 10:03 AM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I'll get it just to play the exclusive games and such on there. Ain't nothing wrong with Xbox to be honest.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

network10
03-19-2014, 10:10 AM #8
Vipr
Vault dweller
Basically I'm going to start to save up for an Xbox One, I have a PS4 but I want the exclusives like Titanfall, Forza, DR3 etc. It'll take me about 3 weeks to save up for one, is it worth it?

I got mine for free. The only reason I got it was because not all of my friends play ps4. So I figured I should buy a Xbox... but other than that... its not a bad system.
03-19-2014, 10:35 AM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Hexagor View Post
I got mine for free. The only reason I got it was because not all of my friends play ps4. So I figured I should buy a Xbox... but other than that... its not a bad system.

Half of my friends play PS4, half play Xbox. I'll be good either way
03-19-2014, 11:13 AM #10
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by RAB View Post
I hate the bots on titanfall though they always fk up my kd vs player lol i always think there normal players then kill loads off them and at the end of the game i'll have like 40 bots killed and 18 real players killed and 3 deaths to 5 deaths haha. I just wish they'll make a game mode with no bots lol

does the bots count toward your KD?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo