04-17-2014, 03:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,

My GTA has started to act up, when I am playing online it gives me random connection errors (connection timed out, try again) what is that all about ? My internet is working just fine, and another problem is that I can hear my friends sometimes and then for sometime I can't hear them. Why is that ?

Thanks
04-17-2014, 03:12 AM #2
ElyZium
Little One
Same here :/
04-17-2014, 03:13 AM #3
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
Same here :/

it's seriously so annoying. Hope someone can tell us what is wrong and how to fix it.
04-17-2014, 05:58 AM #4
Ciri
I defeated!
install patch again ?
04-17-2014, 05:53 PM #5
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Same here
Originally posted by ixMoDeRnGaMeRxi View Post
Hi NGU,

My GTA has started to act up, when I am playing online it gives me random connection errors (connection timed out, try again) what is that all about ? My internet is working just fine, and another problem is that I can hear my friends sometimes and then for sometime I can't hear them. Why is that ?

Thanks
04-17-2014, 07:06 PM #6
ElyZium
Little One
we might need to do a full reset. Delete update. And possibly delete install. Go to secret ps3 main menu, restore file system, rebuild database. Then try to install the game and updates again. Play the game legit for about 5 minutes. Let it save. Then go into multiman install the correct eboot.bin file for your region, then pray that it wont kick you offline or freeze lol. It could be that the tool is messed up as well. Or maybe GTA is trying to ban you and somehow its not working. ? Theories..
04-18-2014, 03:37 AM #7
R1SK
Brute
So how do u erase and reupdate gta5 cuz I have the same prob and it freezes on me when I'm trying to join a game
04-18-2014, 04:17 AM #8
ElyZium
Little One
Go to game data, and delete gta 5
Originally posted by R1SK View Post
So how do u erase and reupdate gta5 cuz I have the same prob and it freezes on me when I'm trying to join a game
04-18-2014, 05:07 AM #9
R1SK
Brute
So I basically delete everything like if I was to start from scratch
04-18-2014, 06:30 AM #10
ElyZium
Little One
Yeah, I just did it, and so far my gta isnt having any problems.
Originally posted by R1SK View Post
So I basically delete everything like if I was to start from scratch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo