04-19-2014, 02:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi i have an awesome profile save for borderlands 2. IT'S stats make u invincible to anything unless others with the same save have.
All you have to do to get this file is listed below.
Step 1. Download it from provided link.
Step 2. Extract file and copy over To save data folder in usb
Step 3. Move over to ps3 and copy file over and enjoy

(IM REMOVING THIS FILE AFTER 100 DOWNLOADS I DO NOT WANT EVERYONE TO BE GODMODE LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH OP 55 SAVES) if EU file saves are needed please Tell me and I Will immediately post an EU save.
Last edited by buTerscouT ; 04-20-2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: may have some confusion in The thread.

The following 4 users say thank you to buTerscouT for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke, jass1822, MetersMaker, Stephen.
04-19-2014, 03:25 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
No offence but this sounds really sketchy. Sounds like you're trying to RAT someone or trying to send something malicious over to there computer.
04-19-2014, 03:37 PM #3
Lol sorry I'm on my phone so I can't really post a picture of the stats and I have no intentions of doing that bc I know how that stuff is I had my laptop messed up from iT but I'll send the file and you can check it it has no viruses or malware.
04-19-2014, 05:47 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
No offence but this sounds really sketchy. Sounds like you're trying to RAT someone or trying to send something malicious over to there computer.

This file is not a virus since BLUS files don't have viruses in it :p
04-19-2014, 05:48 PM #5
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
This file is not a virus since BLUS files don't have viruses in it :p

Before you posted that comment he was asking people if they wanted to test a file for him... he never specified it was a blus file. And he never had it posted.
04-19-2014, 05:50 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Before you posted that comment he was asking people if they wanted to test a file for him... he never specified it was a blus file. And he never had it posted.

Well, I downloaded it and it's all the stuff that a gamesave has. If it's a .exe file or not a folder, then it must be a virus :p
04-19-2014, 07:08 PM #7
Ya I Was so I could show u That it had no viruses since I can't pull a check on it bc im on my phone lol sorry
05-08-2014, 10:03 AM #8
Thanks for download.. works great. Using it to help friends get to op8. It does however, has a tendency to freeze game.
Kudos nonetheless.
05-08-2014, 05:37 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
LOL way overpowered but it's good save for messing about, can you upload a BLES save file and leave the user ID BLANK please because i won't be able to use it otherwise, bruteforce can't resign borderlands 2 saves properly.

also how many golden keys does this save file have?
05-08-2014, 05:54 PM #10
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by buTerscouT View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi i have an awesome profile save for borderlands 2. IT'S stats make u invincible to anything unless others with the same save have.
All you have to do to get this file is listed below.
Step 1. Download it from provided link.
Step 2. Extract file and copy over To save data folder in usb
Step 3. Move over to ps3 and copy file over and enjoy

(IM REMOVING THIS FILE AFTER 100 DOWNLOADS I DO NOT WANT EVERYONE TO BE GODMODE LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH OP 55 SAVES) if EU file saves are needed please Tell me and I Will immediately post an EU save.

I need the EU save too, please. Thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo