04-20-2014, 07:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, i am useing CCAPI 2.00 and i have downloaded it on my ps3 as a PKG and i ran it and also installed it on both my PC and PS3... but i type in my ip address to connect and it says connection failed... but it worked at my Friends house on his internet.. he has wireless centuryLink router and i have wireless Cisco router.... i am running 4.30.2 REX REBUG CEX... PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
Last edited by lil_dre ; 04-20-2014 at 06:20 PM.
04-20-2014, 07:45 AM #2
itzGumi
Bounty hunter
Try Using blackb0x ftp To See What Your PS3 IP Address Is And Then Try And Connecting It To The CCAPI Tool If That Doesn't Work Add Me On Skype : thelostgummys and I Will Help You Furthermore
04-20-2014, 08:28 AM #3
go onto the .pkg file than sign on psn
04-20-2014, 09:26 AM #4
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey there, i am useing CCAPI 2.00 and i have downloaded it on my ps3 as a PKG and i ran it and also installed it on both my PC and PS3... but i type in my ip address to connect and it says connection failed... but it worked at my Friends house on his internet.. he has centuryLink router and i have Cisco router.... i am running 4.30.2 REX REBUG CEX... PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Hey bud there has been a CCAPI update, go to FMT website and redownload and update both ps3 and pc CCAPI
05-05-2014, 01:00 PM #5
BoneeHead1
Save Point
Having the same problem also and still no result and it just wont allow me to connect to CCAPI from Console Manager and FileZilla also and I am running DEX PS3 Rebug 4.46? Help will be much appreciatedSmile
05-05-2014, 11:12 PM #6
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey there, i am useing CCAPI 2.00 and i have downloaded it on my ps3 as a PKG and i ran it and also installed it on both my PC and PS3... but i type in my ip address to connect and it says connection failed... but it worked at my Friends house on his internet.. he has wireless centuryLink router and i have wireless Cisco router.... i am running 4.30.2 REX REBUG CEX... PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Maybe try changing IP address in the network settings on PS3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo